Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

Seamlessly build attractive FAQs for your store.

Skin So Classy

It is very easy to use. Doesn't have unnecessary information. Design also very neat and Pleasant to eye. Recommend!

Happy Bee Botanicals

Great layout and service. Very helpful with any questions. Happy to make amendments to keep customer happy.

Meredith Kahn Jewelry

I love the look of this app. At first, I was having trouble integrating it into Shopify...I reached out to the email contact and they were so quick to respond! After some suggestions, I decided to call instead and he walked me through the installation step by step until it was installed exactly the way I wanted. I would highly recommend this app for FAQ's!!

Woodsala

There is a reason, this app did not get any Rating lower than 5. It does what it promises. Clean interface, Almost Every Customization Options & a Responsive Faq Page and Best of All, The Developer really Listens.

Naked Ape

I love this app. It's simple to use and I know that if I have any questions I can reach out to the developer directly. As a small business, I love supporting other small businesses. Download this app, you won't regret it!

Pacifun

I used it to make my FAQ app and it is working really good. I recommend it, even the free part is very useful

We Are Lifelong

Amazing service and product - would recommend to anyone to use. Great layout and help making sure the style fitted in with our website (colours and typography)

If you want a great FAQ then this is the one to use

Ergo Standing Desks

Well crafted and easy to use. Easy to customize. Set it up fairly quickly. Worth a trial use for your shop.

Abyssinian Kiosk

Fantastic support and great looking FAQ. I like the customization feature and how easy it is use and operate. On top of it all, the support is immediately. Download this app! You won't regret it.

Bird + Stone

The app is super easy to use and the support was extraordinary. I highly recommend if anyone is looking to build a professional-looking FAQ page with one click!