Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

Paris Michelle

We love this app for our client. It was easy to use and LOVE THE SUPPORT TEAM. They were quick to answer and assist with all questions. I give this FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY. download now.

Blood (SG)

Support is very efficient & helpful in resolving our problem. The app is simple & is all that we needed. Recommended.

Bryan Safety Mexico

The app it was very great and looks fantastik is very easy to make the FAQ page . in fact very question that i put on the faq page now are on number one in Google. is fantastic so i would like to know if i upgrade it could be goog to my SEO and Snippet ??

December 21, 2020

Glad to hear feedback and happy to see you are satisfied. No upgrade is needed to bump your Google SEO. Even Free plan of app has Google Rich Snippets :)

Pave

Great design, easy setup and outstanding customer support! I would definitely recommend Easy FAQ to anyone looking for a reliable FAQ app.

Aussielent

Really great easy-to-use app, with the power and flexibility to customise where required. Even more impressive given it's priced better than most of its competitors. Great support too.

December 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! Customer satisfaction and ability to customize flexibly and easily is our number one priority :)

ZuZu Sandals

Amazing app with superb customer support!! - I had to make a few design changes for and their team helped me until every detail was perfect. - Keep up the amazing work:)

December 12, 2020

We are so happy to have you onboard! Thanks a ton for taking time to write a review.

skinbeforeallelse

THE BEST APP FOR FAQS! I tried a few apps for faqs before stumbling upon this, it is the easiest to use amongst the others. You've full control and choices from fonts to images within the layout. They are an email away, they don't just respond quickly, they actually fix the problem for you! It was an eppic experience. Get this for suree!

December 12, 2020

Wow! Thanks a lot for going extra mile and leaving such a nice review. Cheers!

なないろ毛糸

We were looking for a FAQ app enables adding Q&A quickly as possible because the list of Q&As must not be out-dated. Thanks to Easy FAQ's well structured and straightforward UI, we can add Q&A whenever we find a new Q&A. The support is superb, they could solve our theme specific matters in no time.

VEO

Perfect support
Realls helped me with my complaints.
I can totally advice getting the app.
5 Stars for this

November 22, 2020

Thank you so much for such a nice review! Really appreciate it.

damadeluxe.com

Espectacular app, muy recomendable. Funciona perfectamente, se adapta al tema y si necesitas soporte te atienden de inmediato y te lo solucionan al momento. Escogí esta app por precio y porque me enamoró la plantilla 3 del plan profesional, tiene mucha presencia y da calidad a la tienda. Encantada de haber escogido esta app, la mejor con diferencia! Enhorabuena a los desarrolladores, un gran trabajo. Gracias!!

November 21, 2020

Translated Review: Spectacular app, highly recommended. It works perfectly, it adapts to the subject and if you need support they will attend you immediately and solve it immediately. I chose this app because of price and because I fell in love with template 3 of the professional plan, it has a lot of presence and gives quality to the store. Delighted to have chosen this app, the best by far! Congratulations to the developers, great work. Thank you!!
- - - -
You are most welcome! It was pleasure working with you! So glad we are helping you to reduce your customer service requests :)