Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

FAQs, FAQ page, Help Center or Support page for your store.

Pro Recovery

A really easy way to set up a nice looking and functional FAQ, it took me 5 minutes to setup my FAQ and it just looked brilliant. Only good words from us!

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my business. Highly Recommended. For all of my other stores I am planning to use this app. Easy to use and user friendly!
Thanks for keeping this app free. It really helps the Entrepreneurs all around the world.

Karakeep

simple, helpful, beautiful, the best Q&A App so far ....................
keep the good work (: (: (:

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

I had not even finished setting the app up and they contacted me through my own chat feature. Exceptional customer support and even better functionality! This is how an app and customer support team should operate.

Scrunchie Time

I used this app and continue to use it on every one of my product pages, it is so easy to use, the support is absolutely phenomenal, I cannot thank Avocados Labs enough! Over the moon :)

scope.

I absolutely hate apps that are confusing to use and not straight forward. This app on the other hand, is VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD. It is user-friendly, AND the results are not disappointing. Other apps make it so confusing to create a basic Q/A drop down + color customizations, but this one was easy and I made my FAQ page within 15 minutes. Loved it. Totally recommend it.

Paris Michelle

We love this app for our client. It was easy to use and LOVE THE SUPPORT TEAM. They were quick to answer and assist with all questions. I give this FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY. download now.

Blood (SG)

Support is very efficient & helpful in resolving our problem. The app is simple & is all that we needed. Recommended.

Bryan Safety Mexico

The app it was very great and looks fantastik is very easy to make the FAQ page . in fact very question that i put on the faq page now are on number one in Google. is fantastic so i would like to know if i upgrade it could be goog to my SEO and Snippet ??

December 21, 2020

Glad to hear feedback and happy to see you are satisfied. No upgrade is needed to bump your Google SEO. Even Free plan of app has Google Rich Snippets :)

Pave

Great design, easy setup and outstanding customer support! I would definitely recommend Easy FAQ to anyone looking for a reliable FAQ app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16