Store FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Store FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Avocados Lab
November 28, 2022

This is the best FAQ you can get, and the support is even better!!
THNX for your super fast help and I would recommend this app to everyone.

sneakerspoon
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Avocados Lab replied November 28, 2022

Oh wow! Feels great when merchant leaves such a nice review! Happy to have you onboard and continued support.

November 27, 2022

I'm new to Shopify and just beginning to learn what I can do with it, but I was very pleased to find this app for my FAQ. It has many options for styling so I could match my theme and it's very easy to plug in the questions and answers. When I wanted to tweak the layout, I reached out to the developer who responded immediately with the custom CSS code I needed. Very gracious, excellent customer support!

Diana West LactForms
Time spent using app: 6 months
Avocados Lab replied November 28, 2022

Thanks a lot for spending time to write such detailed review. Appreciate it a lot. Glad to hear that app met your needs.

November 16, 2022

We would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a FAQ app. It looks very professional and it is very easy to setup. We needed some customization and their customer service responded fast and solved our issue instantly.

Luriax
Time spent using app: 26 days
Avocados Lab replied November 28, 2022

So so happy to read such satisfying review! Thanks for trust. Welcome onboard!

November 10, 2022

The Easy FAQ app was really easy to install and to start working with. I am really pleased with the way it works and it fills all our needs with handling FAQ on our page. The support from easy app staff was excellent.

hikkisweden.com
Sweden
Time spent using app: 7 days
Avocados Lab replied November 14, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review. Good to see that it fit your needs and you were able to create beautiful customer facing FAQs as per your needs!

November 4, 2022

Easy to install, to use and modify. Even the support reply very quick and solved my issues nearly instant

Licargo - Autopflege Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 22 days
Avocados Lab replied November 14, 2022

So happy to read this! Glad you found app easy to use and navigate to satisfy your needs!