Easy FAQ | Help Center Support

Easy FAQ | Help Center Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful & user friendly FAQs for your store quickly!

RinseKit

This app and its developer, Bhushan, are fantastic! He has been so prompt at answering every question I have had thus far and I'm sure will have in the future. I couldn't recommend this app enough, it looks amazing on our website and integration was super simple!

Time By Geneva

This app was the go to when i was told my FAQ app was going to be discontinued. It is definitely better than the one i was using. Customization, user friendly options and easy to use editor make this one of the very best. Customer support was very responsive and clear with their instructions to me too. 10/10 definitely recommended. Cheers!

Jekyll and Hide Australia

Added this app to 3 of our websites...really easy to customize with great tech support. Definitely worth it. Thanks guys

April 22, 2021

So thrilled to have you onboard! Thanks a lot for such a nice review :) Your satisfaction is always our top priority.

ARCHITECTS & FAIRIES

Incredible support and overall experience. We had to unexpectedly switch from another app and even though I was really stressing out Bhushan made the transition easy. Highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

April 22, 2021

Welcome onboard! So thrilled to have you and support your needs! Thanks for spending time sharing your thoughts about our app. Appreciate it. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.

Holy Moly Bagels

Best FAQ app I've used so far. Very easy to use and very very helpful developer love how it makes my FAQs pop!

April 22, 2021

Your review and satisfaction just means so much! Thanks a lot and welcome onboard!

My Little Sunshine

I love how easy it was to use & had a great customer service when I got stuck. I highly recommend it

April 21, 2021

Merchant easy of use has always been our top priority! Thanks for mentioning it. Really means a lot.

Everyday Solver

We were able to create a FAQ page with this app in no time. The problem we encountered was handled very promptly by the app developer. Keep up the good work!

April 19, 2021

Your satisfaction is our top most priority :) Glad you liked our app. Thanks for such a honest review.

Candlee.no

Really good app. Looks great and is customizable. Customer support promptly helped me with my problem. Thank you, highly recommended.

April 17, 2021

Always happy to help and deliver solutions based on your needs :) Thanks again for such a nice review!

Sunvilla

Fast, helpful support and very user-friendly app! Provides extensive customization so it matches perfectly on our site.

April 16, 2021

Welcome onboard :) We are so glad that you liked our app! Easy of use & flexibility is our number one goal for this app.

soundlydirect.com

Perfect accordion for the novice. Easy to set up and format with super fast support from the developer himself. Highly recommended!

April 16, 2021

This really means a lot to us! Thanks a lot for such a nice review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19