Easy FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Create beautiful FAQ page, support page or product FAQs

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQs

lifehacktrading

This app provides excellent customer service and I cannot state enough how happy and relieved I am to be able to use this on my ecommerce site!

June 25, 2022

Thank you for spending time writing such a nice review! Very much appreciated! Your satisfaction has always been my top priority so glady ou recognized that.

ClareLouiseHair

Amazing app and even better support in setting up.
Does exactly what it says on the tin, highly recommend

June 24, 2022

So glad to hear this and always happy to help you succeed! Welcome onboard.

Wonderful Waste

We've been using this app for months and have been loving this FAQ app! Super easy to setup, have multiple different FAQs and apply it to where you need it.

June 8, 2022

So glad to hear that you've been such a long time merchant using this app along with enjoying it! Thanks a lot really!

Brass And Winds

Super easy to use and customize. I really enjoy the look of it on our website. At one point I had a question about how to use one of its features, and the response time from support email was immediate. So awesome.
What a great little app! Love it :)

June 7, 2022

Feels so great to see such review! Thanks a lot for your valuable time writing this review. So glad you liked an app.

Coqueta Official

Location Italy

Cool app, very easy to use and efficient. It has a nice 'Product FAQ' feature to add selected FAQs to the product page, very useful! Great customer service too, very quick responses and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

June 7, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Appreciate it so much. Welcome onboard!

Greenhouses Direct - UK

We're only in the initial stages of setup but the app is great so far and the support is fantastic, would highly recommend,

June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving review at such an early stage! So glad that you already loving an app! Welcome onboard.

FullyVital

So far I like this app. I needed some css changes and developer was very quick to help me out. Thank you.

May 27, 2022

So glad to hear that! Always happy to help.

Sophie d'Agon

Location France

The application is great! It's super easy to use and the design features are great. I really like the search bar feature which is very efficient.
Special mention for the support : If you have any questions about the features, support is always there to help you and it is very reactive!

May 20, 2022

Wow! Made me happy reaching such a nice review! Thanks for spending time writing review for my app. Appreciate it a lot. Glad to hear that you loved the features & support.

Routine Olfactory Lab

We just installed the app today but from what I have seen so far the app is highly customizable, the developer is quick to respond & super helpful with making adjustments for little things I could not do myself manually within the app. Thank you!

May 18, 2022

Thank you for such a nice review! Those words really mean a lot.

House of Saints Jewelry

i love everything about it, it worked perfect for my needs and what i was looking for and the fast, and helpful customer support is what really sealed the deal for me. I highly recommend this app for all shopify users!

May 17, 2022

So glad to hear that about my service! This really means a lot. Welcome onboard!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31