Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful & user friendly FAQs for your store quickly!

Pawtion

Excellent app. Exactly what we were looking for. Also, incredibly fast & helpful support from Bhushan.

Davek Umbrellas

Wonderful app. Super easy to implement and intelligently written. Took me about 10 minutes to set it all up. App is very quick--I ran my site on Google Page Speed Insights before/after install and there was no speed detriment at all. Support was excellent and immediate for simple requested custom modifications. Pricing very fair.

LuxLivn

Works well and the support has been great! Definitely would recommend for both a FAQ page and a FAQ section on your product page.

Glassiba

I use the app for my page, it has great design and is easy to use. The support is fenomenal! Never have to wait more than minutes to get help.

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Your satisfaction is our top most priority :) Welcome onboard!

Parkes Running

Very simple to use. Had a technical query that was solved very fast and the result was great. Thank you!

July 24, 2021

Thanks for such a nice review! Always happy to help and get you move faster :)

Isthedrip.com, Inc. or its affiliates

Great App and Great customer support! The CSS option makes the difference. Easy to use. 100% Recommended.

Sarah Nicole

I was struggling with my FAQ page, but this app does it all! I love how it hyperlinks the text so users do not have to scroll through a list of questions to find their answers. 10/10 recommend.

Woodzist

Just what I am lookin for. great that you have a free plan that is not so limited!
the free plan is perfect for a website that doesn't need and extensive FAQ list. super happy with it, thank you to all the developers team

Crafty Luxe Co

App works perfectly. The customer service is outstanding. Creating a stylish FAQ page with this app was quick and easy! 100% recommend!!

Fussmatte Individuell

Its really stylish and helped us to get rid of lots of customer questions.
We are very pleased with it. Also the support is excellent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22