Store FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Create beautiful FAQ page, support page or product FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQs

sneakerspoon

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 10 hours

This is the best FAQ you can get, and the support is even better!!
THNX for your super fast help and I would recommend this app to everyone.

November 28, 2022

Oh wow! Feels great when merchant leaves such a nice review! Happy to have you onboard and continued support.

Diana West LactForms

I'm new to Shopify and just beginning to learn what I can do with it, but I was very pleased to find this app for my FAQ. It has many options for styling so I could match my theme and it's very easy to plug in the questions and answers. When I wanted to tweak the layout, I reached out to the developer who responded immediately with the custom CSS code I needed. Very gracious, excellent customer support!

November 28, 2022

Thanks a lot for spending time to write such detailed review. Appreciate it a lot. Glad to hear that app met your needs.

Luriax

We would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a FAQ app. It looks very professional and it is very easy to setup. We needed some customization and their customer service responded fast and solved our issue instantly.

November 28, 2022

So so happy to read such satisfying review! Thanks for trust. Welcome onboard!

hikkisweden.com

Location Sweden

The Easy FAQ app was really easy to install and to start working with. I am really pleased with the way it works and it fills all our needs with handling FAQ on our page. The support from easy app staff was excellent.

November 14, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review. Good to see that it fit your needs and you were able to create beautiful customer facing FAQs as per your needs!

Licargo - Autopflege Shop

Location Germany

Easy to install, to use and modify. Even the support reply very quick and solved my issues nearly instant

November 14, 2022

So happy to read this! Glad you found app easy to use and navigate to satisfy your needs!

Back on Track USA

Time spent using app About 23 hours

This is exactly what we were looking for on our FAQ page. We can now organize all our FAQs in a well laid out and well branded page. The team was hugely helpful in all my questions. Highly recommend.

November 1, 2022

Happy to see such satisfactory review. Glad to hear that app exactly met your needs to elevate your support experience.

klaverco.

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app!! Super easy to use and customisable. Needed help with customising link colours and the developer was super friendly and helpful.

October 29, 2022

Happy to see such nice review! Glad you found app really easy to use. Welcome onboard.

MacGregor and MacDuff

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Installed this app yesterday and it fit our requirements, on a technical front, perfectly straight out of the box. We wanted to switch up some of the styling but weren't able to do this with the default settings and without any coding experience, we had to use the support button. Bhushan got back to us pretty much immediately and was able to implement a bit of custom CSS that sorted exactly what we needed. I highly recommend using this app, not just because it works really well, but because the support is top-notch.

October 28, 2022

Thanks for writing such detailed reviews! Really means a lot when merchant takes extra effort to recognize an app. Glad you liked support along with the app.

AYMÉE

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

I just started using this app for my store and I would say it is very easy to use. I did require some customisation to match the look to my store in terms of font style and size and teh customer service was super helpful in fixing that for me. Very quick in replying....

October 28, 2022

Really glad to hear such a nice feedback! Happy to see that you found app really easy to use.

Kindle + Flame

I've had time to use and try this app out for some time now. I use it for my own store, as well as when developing ones for others. It's very efficient and straight to the point. It's also very easy to understand, which is beyond beneficial in comparison to others that I've tried. I did have a question arise at one point and their customer relations team was beyond helpful and responded very quickly! This made the app itself 10x more valuable in my opinion. 10/10, would for sure recommend!

October 19, 2022

So happy to see that you are using my app on more than 1 shop! This truly means a lot to me when I look at satisfying reviews like this one. Welcome onboard and looking forward!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35