Easy FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Create beautiful FAQ page, support page or product FAQs

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQs

JILLSTUART Eyewear

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

it helps bring a cleaner and easy-to-read layout for our FAQ page, and it isn't difficult to use. but will be great if we don't need to put the faq page under the 4 default categories.

August 7, 2022

So glad to hear you found FAQ page easy to read and cleaner! Appreciate your feedback.

Regarding your default slug in URL: That's a limitation from Shopify where they only allow pre-defined slug. We do have a ticket open with them to open it up for regular URLs so hoping to have an update from them soon!

Nakčia

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like it! It’s perfect for my use - mainly for the FAQ page and the additional questions on products - and I love all the customization options that you allow. The times I had to contact support were pleasant and it was lovely chatting with them

August 2, 2022

Very thankful for this review! Appreciate you going above and beyond describing your experience using my app. Welcome onboard!

Haydawn Studio

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great App. Love that it offers the simple features I require and doesn't charge me for it :) Great Job, keep doing good work!

July 31, 2022

Your review really means a lot! Glad to hear that you found app really useful.

Opoolala

Time spent using app About 1 hour

THIS IS A GREAT APP. YOU DO NOT NEED TO WRITE THE FAQ YOURSELF. IT HAS EXCELLENT TEMPLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 26, 2022

So glad to hear this feedback :) I recently launched that feature where merchants can auto add standard FAQs which would help you save time. Nice to hear that you loved the app! Welcome onboard!

CuraLife

Time spent using app Over 1 year

lent supporting, very attentive and thoughtful
Quick response I'm satisfied and recommend this app to everyone

July 26, 2022

So glad to hear this :) Pleased to hear that you would recommend app to others! Welcome onboard!

novantera

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app turns out to be a lot more in-depth and extensive than I thought before downloading it, and easy to use as well. It's really a no-brainer, would recommend it to anyone!

July 21, 2022

Wow! Thanks a lot for such a nice detailed review. It really means a lot. So much appreciated.

Rug the Rock

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Did not know how to design my page. Submitted a ticket. Got an answer in 2 minutes, it was superfast and I am very satisfied

July 20, 2022

Very happy to see such satisfactory feedback! Just an email away if you need anything :) Welcome onboard!

MYJOYTOYS

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Could not sing the praises of this app enough! l am in no way tech savvy but this was easy to follow and will be a great feature for my store. The developer was more than helpful and understanding when l required assistance to add it to my theme. l will definitely be adding this app to my other stores! Looking for a FAQ app then look no further than this one

July 14, 2022

Such detailed review really made my day! So happy to see happy merchants like yourself. Glad you found app very easy to use.

MyBeard

Location Lithuania

This app is really helpful and easy to use! Made it easy for me to put everything into place, 100% recommended!

July 9, 2022

Wow! Thanks a lot for such a short & sweet review with recommendation. Appreciate it a lot. Glad it fit your needs!

Saint Morgan

Time spent using app 1 day

Great customer service! I had a technical issue with the FAQ page not loading correctly and they were quick and happy to help!

July 7, 2022

So happy to read such satisfactory review! Glad you liked my customer service! Welcome onboard.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33