Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

Easy FAQ | Fast & Flexible

by Avocados Lab

FAQs, FAQ page, Help Center or Support page for your store.

Fashionablyhome

I love how easy it is to use! The developer has been so fast to respond to my questions & helpful! I will be implementing this into all my stores. Thanks!

HouseofDogs.no

This is a fabulous app! Very nice looking, very intuitive to use (which is highly appreciated) and the support is really quick.

Offtopic

Good app and very good customer service. It's very easy to use . The customer service is very fast and very nice

Yop & Tom

Looks great, works great, and when I needed support on an issue they fixed it for me literally within 5 minutes after emailing them. Would recommend.

★ S L E E P Y D A Z E ★ | Dreamy Stationery & Goodies

Absolutely functional and aesthetic. And absolutely AMAZING support from the developer! Had a few questions and they were all answered with such efficiency that I was blown away. Only good things here!! Would recommend to all shopify users!

Pro Recovery

A really easy way to set up a nice looking and functional FAQ, it took me 5 minutes to setup my FAQ and it just looked brilliant. Only good words from us!

Seo Digital Club

I am using this app for my business. Highly Recommended. For all of my other stores I am planning to use this app. Easy to use and user friendly!
Thanks for keeping this app free. It really helps the Entrepreneurs all around the world.

Karakeep

simple, helpful, beautiful, the best Q&A App so far ....................
keep the good work (: (: (:

Lilly Ds DIY Craft Supplies

I had not even finished setting the app up and they contacted me through my own chat feature. Exceptional customer support and even better functionality! This is how an app and customer support team should operate.

Scrunchie Time

I used this app and continue to use it on every one of my product pages, it is so easy to use, the support is absolutely phenomenal, I cannot thank Avocados Labs enough! Over the moon :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16