Faraday Personas & Insights

Faraday Personas & Insights

by Faraday

Everything you need to know about the customers you love.

Under the Weather

The insights provided by the Faraday app are invaluable! We have a whole new prospective on who our target audience is. The specific customer personas help us visualize and better engage with our audience. We are applying these insights across our entire business from Amazon to Facebook. We are excited to see how this resource impacts results.

October 6, 2020

Thank you Under the Weather Pet for your review. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best of luck growing your business!

Seedsheets

This app is incredible. I used Google Analytics, I used other apps, but the level of customer insights you get from Faraday is a complete game-changer. We've completely redesigned our FB audiences based on the insights from this app, and we're already seeing a 8X ROAS!

October 6, 2020

We appreciate your feedback Seedsheets! Excited to see our app is providing value already to your business. The Faraday Team

LOCKNLUBE

Wow, this app is amazing. The first time I looked at the dashboard, I had a whole new appreciation for how to think about our customers. This has already become a valuable resource for our company, and it feels like we are just scratching the surface. With everything we can unlock using these insights, it's hard to imagine a company that wouldn't benefit from Faraday's app.