Review & Social Media Referral

Review & Social Media Referral

by FarOut

Photo Reviews, Referrals on Social Media, Affiliate, UGC

Shopin emporium

This app is easy and quick to set up. Offers two major features: review and share on social media. Both work pretty smooth. The only caveat in this app is that it is still limited in terms of widget customization. Plus it has only one type of review widget. But, support is good and hope they will add more flexibility to their functions.

Racers' Spirit

The idea of this app is amazing, as it motivates people to make more reviews while getting a discount back. The support is also super friendly and fast, I would absolutely recommend trying this app.

Xtremepoint

Fast and accurate! Submitted a ticket and their team quickly resolved my issue about importing reviews! Would definitely recommend this app!

Gifting 2 You

A well-designed app and easy to get set up!! We are seeing more reviews compared to the previous app we used and of course with no charge!! It's referral on social media also works as expected and already got some conversion out of this features ! Happy to use thisapp and continue to using it!

EazyyLight

Came here to write a reviews and found this app already got a lot 5-star ratings! I just confirm what other people has said! Really cool app, with great support and functionality!

The Fidget Store

A new app that pushes customers to share something about your store or product on their Facebook or Instagram! Also a competitive app for review collection! Recommended to new store owners as it is easy to use and affordable!

Fairhope Designs™

The app gives me social proof and trust on my site. Basically it does what it says its gonna do about reviews and share on social media ! Definitely recommending to all !

Keto Crunch Calories

Really fast support from the team! I love this app with various essential features. Using it for my both new stores. Happy with the performances!

PeaFlex

Given their price and being new in the market, I’d say best product review app. Plus, a good app for customer content generation!! Thank you!

Healthy-Body-Boutique(HBB)

First time, great impression for a new app in the market! Easy to import reviews from AliExpress! I will continue to use it as long as business is on. It makes my job faster for reviews collections and referrals on social media.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8