Review & Social Media Referral

Review & Social Media Referral

by FarOut

Product Reviews with Photos, Referrals on Social Media

Belsizemart®

Overall an excellent app with different functions: 1. Reviews collection, 2. Import reviews (from other apps and AliExpress), 3. Spreading content on social media by customers. Quick and professional support. I’m looking forward to see their new functions about social media management and Insta feeds.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you like the app so far. And yes, we're actively working to build more and more features.

Racers' Spirit

The idea of this app is amazing, as it motivates people to make more reviews while getting a discount back. The support is also super friendly and fast, I would absolutely recommend trying this app.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Xtremepoint

Fast and accurate! Submitted a ticket and their team quickly resolved my issue about importing reviews! Would definitely recommend this app!

October 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're always here to help in our best!

Gifting 2 You

A well-designed app and easy to get set up!! We are seeing more reviews compared to the previous app we used and of course with no charge!! It's referral on social media also works as expected and already got some conversion out of this features ! Happy to use thisapp and continue to using it!

October 20, 2021

Happy that you like the app and our features! Please let us know where we can do more to improve the app.

Thank you!

EazyyLight

Came here to write a reviews and found this app already got a lot 5-star ratings! I just confirm what other people has said! Really cool app, with great support and functionality!

October 20, 2021

Yeah, writing a review for a review app is funny :) Btw, we're not just a review app. We actually serve referrals on social media via your own customers. Check out that feature as well and let us know your feedback.

The Fidget Store

A new app that pushes customers to share something about your store or product on their Facebook or Instagram! Also a competitive app for review collection! Recommended to new store owners as it is easy to use and affordable!

October 20, 2021

Thanks! That is great to see such positive feedback! Appreciated!

Fairhope Designs™

The app gives me social proof and trust on my site. Basically it does what it says its gonna do about reviews and share on social media ! Definitely recommending to all !

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much! Happy to hear that!

Keto Crunch Calories

Really fast support from the team! I love this app with various essential features. Using it for my both new stores. Happy with the performances!

October 20, 2021

Happy to hear that! Please do let us know if you have any feedback or looking for a specific feature!

Thank you very much!

PeaFlex

Given their price and being new in the market, I’d say best product review app. Plus, a good app for customer content generation!! Thank you!

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much! Yes, we're new in this domain but working hard to build an excellent app for small businesses with a tight budget. And that is why we provide a free plan with a large quota.

Healthy-Body-Boutique(HBB)

First time, great impression for a new app in the market! Easy to import reviews from AliExpress! I will continue to use it as long as business is on. It makes my job faster for reviews collections and referrals on social media.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8