Product Reviews & Referrals

Product Reviews with Photos, Referrals on Social Media

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Grow business by product reviews and referrals on social media

Agile Sense

So far it works perfect with a responsive customer service. Based on my understanding, the app is supposed to add with more functions about social media management and Insta feeds and I’m really looking forward to them. Thank you

Lady Dress

I downloaded this app for my site and launched my campaign which is running for a couple of days. It has been simple to set up. Had one question which was responded fast by their team. They have some extra features like import reviews and sharing a post on social media, which is good. I will leave another review once it's been running on my site for a bit. So far, so good though.

Americaneagleshop

A simple app to use. I use it to import reviews from AliExpress without paying a penny! Love the idea to ask customers for creating content and post it on social media!

Clothingworlds

It's literally easy-to-use and user friendly app! Launched my campaign in a couple of minutes with no difficulty! would recommend to anyone who's looking for a combined review and referral and social media app. Thanks!

Fitness Mallimey

Love this app and the way it asks customers to create content and post on social media! Plus it offers reviews collection for free! 100% I would recommend this ap. Thank you!

October 27, 2021

Thanks a lot and glad that you like the app. We do our best to always improve the app and make it better than yesterday's version.

Belsizemart®

Overall an excellent app with different functions: 1. Reviews collection, 2. Import reviews (from other apps and AliExpress), 3. Spreading content on social media by customers. Quick and professional support. I’m looking forward to see their new functions about social media management and Insta feeds.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you like the app so far. And yes, we're actively working to build more and more features.

Racers' Spirit

The idea of this app is amazing, as it motivates people to make more reviews while getting a discount back. The support is also super friendly and fast, I would absolutely recommend trying this app.

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Xtremepoint

Fast and accurate! Submitted a ticket and their team quickly resolved my issue about importing reviews! Would definitely recommend this app!

October 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're always here to help in our best!

Gifting 2 You

A well-designed app and easy to get set up!! We are seeing more reviews compared to the previous app we used and of course with no charge!! It's referral on social media also works as expected and already got some conversion out of this features ! Happy to use thisapp and continue to using it!

October 20, 2021

Happy that you like the app and our features! Please let us know where we can do more to improve the app.

Thank you!

EazyyLight

Came here to write a reviews and found this app already got a lot 5-star ratings! I just confirm what other people has said! Really cool app, with great support and functionality!

October 20, 2021

Yeah, writing a review for a review app is funny :) Btw, we're not just a review app. We actually serve referrals on social media via your own customers. Check out that feature as well and let us know your feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8