Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

Frankie, AI Personalized Product Recommendation Assistant

Fresh Hoods

We have a huge catalog of over 1000 products, Frankie really helps us put the right product in front of the right customer. Definitely an uplift in sales after installation.

NipKit

I usually don't take time to review apps on Shopify, but the team at Frankie worked so hard to make their app work in our store and they really deserve to be acknowledged for their awesome app and service.

hej hej

We have used Frankie app for five months and achieved a 5.2% conversion rate when using the app. The team are super helpful and supportive with getting setup and providing ongoing advice regarding the app. I recommend this app to anyone trying to improve their conversion rate.

Dono Mano

Amazing app. Beautiful UI and great results! definitely recommended for Fashion stores that are looking to for a recommendation engine that is smarter than what Shopify offers

語時設計

I tried several up-sell apps, and keep Frankie only. It looks good, easy to implement, and make me sell more from day 1. Every online store need an AI salesman inside, give Frankie a shot.

emmafordswim

I run 2 shopify stores and find Frankie fantastic! The reporting is really easy to understand and the online support has been great when i have run into any issues. Highly recommend.

Alpha Killaz

Good results, only company I found that was able to provide a/b test to prove that their product works. And it does!

Streetpit

The best support and communication I have ever experienced from Shopify app developers. Great team and amazing product which will keep improving and getting smarter.

Company Store

A fantastic app, with great support.
Our customers appreciate the personalized recommendations and we have noticed an increase in conversion rates since using Frankie.

Golf Warehouse NZ

We have tried a number of recommendation apps, and Frankie has so far surpassed our expectations (and the performance of all others). They have created a superb app, with a fantastic weekly email update and an ultra-responsive support team, I highly recommend utilising them as part of your website sales platform.

Previous 1