Add Donations in Minutes!
In minutes, your store and/or customers can donate seamlessly. This helps customer conversion rates and does not slow down site speed.
Invite consumers to round up their purchase or donate, joining industry efforts to educate & empower women in supply chain communities.
Drive Collective Impact
Fashion is uniting to build resilient communities by accelerating a global agenda of women’s empowerment & gender equity in value chains.
Fashion Makes Change 정보
Fashion Makes Change, a project of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, is an industry-wide initiative delivering women’s empowerment and climate action in tandem. FMC works in partnership across the apparel industry to build resilient communities by accelerating a global educational agenda of women’s empowerment and gender equity in supply chain communities. To learn more, visit fashionmakeschange.org.
Consumer Round-up Campaign
Our consumer-facing program invites customers at the point of sale to round-up their purchase to the nearest dollar or donate to support women’s empowerment programming within global supply communities via the Empower@Work Collaborative, a joint effort of United Nations ILO-IFC Better Work, BSR HERproject, CARE International, and Gap Inc’s P.A.C.E program.
Our round-up and donate app is powered by Pledge.
- The process is completely automated and installs on Shopify check-out.
- Real-time Donation Tracking - Track every donation made through your store. Pledge's proprietary impact calculator enables your store to show your true impact in real-time.
- Customer donations: Round-up for charity and/or add $1 at checkout.
- Merchant donations: Give % or fixed amount per product. Integrate giving directly into your product sales or highlight specific products by associating them with Fashion Makes Change.
- Donations are known to improve customer conversion rates
- The app will not affect site speed
전체 평가는 앱의 현재 상태를 반영합니다. 여기에는 모든 앱 평가가 포함되지만 가장 최근의 평가에 우선순위가 있습니다.
가장 최근 리뷰
Good support team. The look and feel of the counter could use more styling options than just the color.