Customizable Fashion Dropship

Affordable Women Clothing,Accessory,Jewelry,Apparel,Dress,Yoga

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Classy Stores Online

I've had a few orders using this app so I'm quite satisfied with both the product selection and the platform itself. Customer Service is excellent - they are always willing to help. I'm still looking for size measurement charts to be included in apparel listings but hopefully that will come.

SPLAZE

For starters I would like to say that this app is amazing, the owner is nice, she works with you to help grow your business, and if you don't understand something, she will try her best to help you so that you have a great experience and have a successful business. I would truly highly recommend this app to business owners.

Artsytarts

Incredible app for drop shipping with prompt customer service. I would recommend checking them out!

March 26, 2022

Thanks for your appreciation! We will keep the good work :)

Nitebird Lighting

I just downloaded this app asking a lot of question. The support team was very responsive. They are very helpful. This app is awesome!

Chic for Everyone

I have just installed. I am still adding products, there are so many of them. Installation was super easy. Importing products is all automated. There are some products with pictures that are too sexy, but I just ignored them while selectong products. I will update this review after I have placed some orders. Beware, when importing, if you click on "select all" you are only selecting all the products on that page. You must switch page by page. The developper should stress in his description that his products are definitely trendy and for younger women. I will have to create all new advertising. I have been looking fo so long for something like that!