Bulk Price Editor

Bulk Price Editor

From $10/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Platmart
4.8
November 28, 2022

This app is good and simple. It's perfect for running sitewide sales, or for putting products on collections on sale. It just works.. I haven't had a glitch yet, which is rare.

Moody Bee
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 28, 2022

The app is very easy to use and did exactly what I hoped it would do! You can easily see how much the new price is.

Snoop Doggie Doggs
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 11, 2022

Simple and fast. Works fine for me. I've use it for making Christmas sales at my shop. But the price is too high for the functions, it would be better to have cheaper yearly plan. After sale season ends now deleting the app.

ChintamaniAlchemi
India
Time spent using app: 23 days
Platmart replied January 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! I will consider adding a yearly plan with a discount 👍

Kirill @ Bulk Price Editor

November 24, 2021

wow! such a gem. it is perfect. download, set and ready to go in 2 min. I tried different app and wasted 2 hours for the same process.

Body Massager
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 22, 2021

Great app, does what it say and works very easy. I did need some support because there was a little bug in my own theme, but Kirill did solved it in less than 5 minutes with his great support. I highly recommend the app. It saves a huge amount of time and you can adjust prices in seconds.

Dog Training Dick Staal