Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
29 de março de 2024

The app is not always 100% intuitive but so far I am doing well. Very good that you can use a free basic plan. They definitely have very good support, I was helped by Kate and in multiple requests she was able to help me without redirecting me to unintelligible self-support articles, so thank you very much Kate :)

shaveME
Itália
5 meses usando o app
29 de janeiro de 2024

I'm absolutely happy by the exceptional customer service I received from Fast Bundle. We had some setup calls, which helped us a lot for understanding the product better. On top we asked for some customizations. The support and the tech team supported us where they could and where super patient with our problems and our wishes.

The 1 missing star is for some features we are missing, although I can highly recommend the app.
Thanks for the topnotch service!

GREENFORCE

WUD Furniture
Hong Kong, RAE da China
5 dias usando o app
4 de dezembro de 2023

This app is solid and so is customer service!

DOWN APPAREL
14 dias usando o app
7 de dezembro de 2022

So far so good! Will rate again when I use if more. Its also probably better if the bundle offers appear higher in the product detail page.

MJ Store SG
Singapura
12 meses usando o app
23 de agosto de 2023

The best thing so far with the app is the fantastic service and help you get when contacting customer service. The app itself is so far so good. For us, we needed to upgrade quite fast.

LOVE'N LAYER
Suécia
6 meses usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2023

es muy facil y rapida la manera de hacer los paquetes pero falta Poder modificar los botones y ponerlos personalizados y en español eso seria genial

S2Importaciones
Colômbia
8 meses usando o app
Fast Bundle deixou uma resposta 17 de janeiro de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are glad that we could make all customizations implemented on your site. :)

Data de edição: 19 de abril de 2022

Update 4/19/22: App stopped working/displaying any bundles entirely. We've figured out a solution to our problems using the shopify discounts alone. Great customer service, easy to use. Best almost free* bundling app available! Formatting is a bit wonky, but the customer service reps will very quickly make changes for you at no cost. It's also well worth the value to get the plan. *NOTE: Employee views, and test views count toward your limit. Customer service did however note my issue and gave me 200 more free views.

Birch Boys, Inc.
4 meses usando o app
Fast Bundle deixou uma resposta 5 de fevereiro de 2022

Thank you for the detailed review.

We just want you to know that we are sorry that the experience with Fast Bundle was not perfect for you.

Your feedback about the development shops and the test period is something important to think about. It needs some technical changes but it is a noticeable comment on our app's subscription plans.

Best wishes
Fast Bundle team

18 de novembro de 2022

So I just started using this app. its working well so far. Customer service is great they walked and talked to through the process.

GorJusWhips
3 meses usando o app
Fast Bundle deixou uma resposta 20 de novembro de 2022

Thank you for leaving your feedback.
We hope that the Bundles page makes a great conversion for you ;)

16 de dezembro de 2022

Very good App! You can create bundles and don‘t need any SKUs for sets anymore. That’s what we have been looking for.
The support is really quick, friendly and helpfull.
I‘d love to have a bit more design freedom but the app sure does what it needs to do.

JACKS beauty line
Alemanha
3 meses usando o app
Fast Bundle deixou uma resposta 19 de dezembro de 2022

We’re really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. :)