Recensioner (693)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 december 2023

As a computer illiterate person, I was super intimidated when I was unable to create the bundles for my website. I booked a consultation and Mahi stayed on the phone with me until my problem was resolved. She even sent the issue to a technical person and they had the issue solved within a few hours. I am so happy to have this app on my website and look forward to increased sales. Thanks so much FAST BUNDLE for all your help! Heather

Simply Silver Mouthwash
3 dagar användning av appen
Fast Bundle svarade 10 december 2023

We're delighted to hear that Mahi's magic touch turned your tech troubles into triumphs! We're excited to be part of your website's success story. Here's to increased sales and more smooth sailing ahead!

5 december 2023

Fast and easy problem resolution! Love it app

DWELL by CM HOME
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Fast Bundle svarade 10 december 2023

We're glad that you love the app!
We are also honored that we were able to present a fast and easy problem-resolution.

9 juli 2024

Ben :)

Strapless Elegance
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
23 november 2023

I found this app great!
I can finally suggest to the clients the products that match with the one they want to buy ("frequently bought together" suggestion).
and create bundle in an easy way.
the bundles appear on product page and on a special dedicated page that I can use to sell more.
very happy also with the support, fast, precise and very kind!!!

Bianca Bikinis
Italien
4 dagar användning av appen
Fast Bundle svarade 8 december 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review. We are happy that the Frequently Bought Together bundle and the Bundles Page have served you well, and we appreciate your positive feedback on the support service.

21 september 2023

Genuinely saying i found the best shopify app due the easiest ways of creating bundles. Highly recommended for dropshipping and ecommerce.

Dream Store
Kanada
4 månader användning av appen
Fast Bundle svarade 11 november 2023

Thank you so much for recommending Fast Bundle to other merchants!
We are thrilled to hear you saying that Fast Bundle is the best Shopify app 😍

24 november 2023

Awesome support. Anytime I need something they respond and solve issues very quickly.

Kids Go Healthy
Slovakien
7 månader användning av appen
Fast Bundle svarade 8 december 2023

We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our support and we are always here to assist you whenever you need it.

14 augusti 2023

Mahshad was extremely helpful and was able to take care of my issue without any problems. She gave great customer service!!

KBlessd Butters
2 månader användning av appen
Fast Bundle svarade 17 augusti 2023

You're right, Mahshad is among the best!
Thanks so much for sharing your experience. :)

15 november 2023

Good App and really Helpful support, they helped me set it up the way I wanted.

Thumos
Indien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Fast Bundle svarade 19 november 2023

Thank you for your review!
You have really cool sweatshirts and hoodies!😎

13 juli 2024

Fast Bundles has been an excellent choice adding it to our storefront. Not only is it a very versatile app with multiple customisations increasing our conversion rate & order value, the support has been incredible.

Working with Jasmine has been exceptional, she's helped with all queries very quickly and customisations as per our needs. Highly recommend this app!

The Louvre Lounge
Nya Zeeland
3 månader användning av appen
3 januari 2024

Exactly the bundling app that we were looking for. Combines a lot of different bundling possibilities in one app, and the styling and structure is also a lot nicer than others I have seen. Great service by Jasmine and Kate as well!

Molecular Botanics
Nederländerna
En dag användning av appen
Fast Bundle svarade 7 januari 2024

Thank you for your review!
We're thrilled to know our app stands out as the best in bundling for you.
Cheers to Jasmine and Kate for their great service.
Your support means the world to us.❤️