Fast Bundle & Discounts

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
編輯時間:2024年5月16日

Ended up having an issue where the app started changing CSS code on our site unexpectedly. Removing the app corrected the issue, but Kate and the team reached out quickly and worked very hard to prevent this from happening again and made the situation right. Will happily use this add-on again in the future if we need a bundle tool. Thank you to the team for their fast and quick support.

SparklesnMoreCo
使用應用程式 接近2年
2024年6月7日

Not only is this app great, and help us show people which of our products can work together in a system. The support from Hannah to ensure a new type of bundle we wanted to do test would display correctly was superb and very timely.

Thank you Fast Bundle!

The Audio Factory
加拿大

Thanks so much! Really glad Hannah could help with your bundle setup. 😊

2024年6月19日

I love that I can customize the bundles with CSS and JS! Whenever I run into issues, their support team is incredibly fast and helpful, even when the problem is from my own customizations. They allow me to tweak it exactly how I want, and the results look fantastic :) I’ve reached out to them numerous times with my customization questions, and they always take me seriously and are super accommodating. Super recommend!

Just Glow
加拿大
使用應用程式 3個月
編輯時間:2024年5月13日

Good app but pricing is very deceiving. They want me to pay over $100 to display these bundles. It should be based on how much income you generate from their service vs how many clicks. Clicks dont = sales

*** update***
They called and resolved this issue. Very helpful and great help

Lash Studio San Jose
2024年5月23日

Super quick with helping out any issues, had these guys well over a year and always worked any issues out immediately

Meatsupermarket.com
英國
2024年5月18日

FastBundle is excellent and their customer service is OUTSTANDING. Jay helped me set up my product when I had a technical issue and was extremely patient with me. Love this app and the people behind it.

Fleet Fundraising
使用應用程式 12個月
Fast Bundle 已回覆 2024年6月9日

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Jay and our app. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to help anytime you need us. Thanks for choosing FastBundle!

2024年5月23日

This application does exactly what you want. I'm mostly using it with the option 'Buy X Get Y,' and it's working perfectly.

Huge thanks to Jasmine, who helped me with some currency trouble I had. She was very professional and very helpful.

ProductVerse
法國
使用應用程式 3個月
Fast Bundle 已回覆 2024年6月9日

Awesome to hear that the 'Buy X Get Y' option is hitting the mark for you! 🎯 Huge thanks for your shoutout to Jasmine—we'll be sure to pass along your kudos. Thanks for being such a great part of our community! 😊

2024年6月19日

The bundle feature is very useful. After integrating the Fast Bundle app my store cross-sell is improved. Secondly, I am happy with the support. The Fast Bundle app provides instant support for fixing the issue and I believe this is one of the best things.

Wacoal India
印度
使用應用程式 1年多
2024年6月11日

Its a good app. Got through with support chat which was a better experience than emailing.

Savage Roasters
Fast Bundle 已回覆 2024年6月24日

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you enjoyed the chat support. 😊

2024年6月8日

I had an issue, so i contacted the service. Within 5 minutes i got an answer and they kept helping me until i got what i wanted. Great service, very helpful and nice people. I'll recommend 'Fast bundle'!

Trendom
比利時
使用應用程式 2個月
Fast Bundle 已回覆 2024年6月24日

Thanks for the shout-out! 😊 We're so glad you're happy with our service. Can't wait to help you again!