Fast Bundle | Product Bundles

Bundle as a Product, Volume Discounts, and Mix & Match bundles

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

1 review

Manufacture TRIANGLE Hi-Fi

Their website and service crashed at the beguinning of a very important emailing and ads campaign of bundle sales. All bundles was desactivated and we can't purchase any bundle. Thetare not reliable for business.

November 18, 2021

Hello Dear Friends in Triangle Hi-Fi

Your review is about the saddest Friday that we've experienced in our company; the day that we failed to give a stable service for about two hours because of a simple issue that we've underestimated.

The problem occurred because our domain expired while we hadn’t received any expiration alert for it. We just renewed our domain as soon as it got unavailable, but it takes time for the DNS settings to get updated and the domain becomes available again over the whole web. This process took 1 hour and 50 minutes (November 12 from 7:00 AM to 8:50 AM GMT) for our service to become available again. We know that we should have taken more care about it and that is not acceptable.

I want to apologize for the issue that made your bundle offers not work for about two hours. I understand how important and cost-consuming it might have been for you. We are so sorry that your customers have missed seeing the bundle offers in the meantime.

After this accident, we have redoubled our service monitoring to make sure that this problem will never happen again and the service will be available all the time. Also, we have arranged a 24hours availability of our full staff during the coming BFCM period.

I appreciate your review that made us more conscious. It’s our honor that you and our other 1000 customers trust us and we are a part of your businesses on our first release anniversary. We are trying our best to improve our service and become more and more reliable.

Again, I’m sorry for the service disruption and I assure you and all the merchants that we are doing our best to prevent this incident from happening again. I hope you accept our apology.

Best regards