Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

NO CROSS NO FIT

Verry easy to use app. Easy to configure. Does the job FOR FREE. Could not expect more. Thank you very much

SAVINGLILLIANBAY

wonderful loved using this today it helped me learn the cart process and move forward immediately in the shopify accounts

Wackwatch

I'm trying this APP to help me not lose customers by creating faster Checkout Process!! I feel as if this will help!!

Hurricane Beauty

Pretty amazing for a free app, I love how you can replace the atc button with a buy now button that'll take your customers straight to checkout. Whats even better, when someone click "buy now" it'll give them the option to continue shopping or purchase, i really love that feature.

shopbabyway

i lobe this app it is the best i never seen anythubg kike hghdfdhahaoiughughrhugrhwughgffffffffffffff

PAALD STORE

I love this app for the checkout in one time. its perfect for the conversion and for your business m

WigsOs

good app

BE WIRED

Super addons merci beaucoup, ********************************************************************************

Soares Importados

Recomendo, em dois cliques estava configurado, vale a pena, recomendo nova 1000000000 show demais !!!

Kitty Town Coffee

So easy to set up! It does exactly what I hoped, no confusion. I'm excited to see if it helps make more sales!