Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Skip Cart page direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

XBGbyShanis

Quick and easy app to use. Get straight to the point. Would recommended. Love that its no hard task just easy as 123

Indypicker.com

Installed and was on the the product page when I went to check it. Lets see if it helps convert appreciate that it's FREE!

Madnessocks

great, it's free. yall are the best for sending us free stuff. not often that this happens in this day and age.

La casa de bellezas

Parfaite, propose tout ce dont on a besoin et gratuitement, trés jolie, s'adapte à notre site, vraiement top !

Chic Athletic Girl

Did exactly what I wanted it to do. A smart pop up for my website. It saved me a lot sales so far. Download now.

Sophisticute Shop

Great app! Easy to setup.

U-Watch

Great app!!!!!!! Helped me with adding buy it now button in the language that i wanted to do so! Recommand

POPETEERS

WORKS PERFECT
EASY TO ADJUST
DOES WHAT IT DO
5 STARS
100 MINIMUM CHARACTERS I HAVE TO FINISH UGH!!!!

AnMuraDito

This helps me well with my store and will surely recommend to my friends. I've been looking for this.

HMIZZAT SHOP

ghj jhg ikuy uyt ug jhfbg

k,jmhngb lukjyh

lk,jmn jhg
,mProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.