Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Skip Cart page direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Secluded Fitness

great! I really found this app to be useful in sending customers straight to the checkout page so I am happy I got it

zembrastor™- The bluetooth headphones n1 in the world

ottima app in assoluta la migliore per passare direttamente l'articolo al chackout ripeto ottima davvero

Estilo Urbano BR

deixa a loja com um vizual maravilhoso gosto muito de usar mas vcs podiam almentar mais o tempo de avaliçao gratuita

MySecretDeals

easy to use, thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MyFitnessHousePro™ - The N1 top House Gym

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Stealthy Entertainment

Very satisfied with this. Recommend 100% to simplify checkout process. Increased conversions for me, will add to all my stores

HugeDiversity

I'm using this app for my Shopify store hugediversity.com and I am totally amazed by this app! Friendly recommendation!

Fit-Perf

Hi,

The cart button shake way too much, how to reduce the occcurence?

The Smart Hut

Veryyyyy gooooooodddddd aaaappppppppp 555555555 sttttttttttaaaaarrrrrrrrr highly recommended for all

YAMI WEAR

Excellent. Does the job easily and gives you the buy now button as well as some other awesome features that should give you more sales. And the price is honest.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30