Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

VeraCosy

It is great, I think it is necessary to install a plug-in, which is an important plug-in for our website!

SWU-STORE

Boosted my conversion rate. Easy to use. I LOVE IT. How much more can I say? At this point I'm required to say more than I need to haha.

bavarta

Testa Calzature Store

i use this app for my store and i love it. i 100% recommend this app, i think it's a beast in your store.

ClearConfident

Sentieri

Still on trial but hopefully it helps! Excited to see it in action. Thanks for making this. Heard great things

Testata-nucleare

uso l'app per velocizzare il checkout e per capire se riesco a far velocizzare ai clienti la fese conclusiva dell'ordine

Above and away

This is a greater opportunity than I could ever have imagined thanks guys I am so stoked about this with my new platform

Happybimbo - official store

good app, easy to use and practice... I prove at utilize this app and than I have an other rate most interesting

Wayfaren

App hopefully will increase conversion even more. We have run into a few glitches as far as how everything is displaying, so hopefully support will be responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33