Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Pretty Skins

its very helpful i use it for all my shop .

liforever

greata app do the job Thank youu

Secret and scent candles

it is a good app. Very easy to install, and it looks great at your theme website. It has helped to go all the way to checkout, but not as much I thought. But, it takes time to for others to trust your site too. But it is a great app.

The Groovy Guitar Dude

So far does exactly what I want in a very simple and effective way! No fluff and free, where most similar apps are not! Love it so far, looking forward to the results :)

Megan W

cool lappli a testercool lappli a testercool lappli a testercool lappli a testercool lappli a testercool lappli a tester

Grizzly Shelter Canada

Does what it says, works well with my theme without having to change too many settings. Works great!

Jetmap

oK

YooJongSS

good ..held me a lot ..very best one APP
I might be recommand my clients who are using Shopify users

Rocket-drip

nice app works wonders for my website . it really made it easier to check out products online. very nice

Nelyan

I love this app it helped me so much thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu