Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

INTERIORITY

Awesome app and was exactly what I have been looking for! Trying your hand at a few apps for checkout optimization is super hard, but not for Sweet Ecom. Love it and pretty sure I'll increase conversions. Thank you!

SHOEMAINIA

works great thanks i just set it up and it did what it said it would wonder app thanks for the service

New Age NAM

Great app, instead of Add to cart uses Buy Now which i like much more than just Add to Cart!!!! Thank you

Balantini

Really Great ! Simple to configure and efficient. I think i will increase my number of sells. I recomand it !

Baxbros

Quick and easy, there's nothing complicated about this plug it and it does exactly what it says on the tin

NO CROSS NO FIT

Verry easy to use app. Easy to configure. Does the job FOR FREE. Could not expect more. Thank you very much

SAVINGLILLIANBAY

wonderful loved using this today it helped me learn the cart process and move forward immediately in the shopify accounts

Wackwatch

I'm trying this APP to help me not lose customers by creating faster Checkout Process!! I feel as if this will help!!

Hurricane Beauty

Pretty amazing for a free app, I love how you can replace the atc button with a buy now button that'll take your customers straight to checkout. Whats even better, when someone click "buy now" it'll give them the option to continue shopping or purchase, i really love that feature.

shopbabyway

i lobe this app it is the best i never seen anythubg kike hghdfdhahaoiughughrhugrhwughgffffffffffffff