Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Skip Cart page direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Vertabrae

Works perfectly. The customers are directed straight to add their information by skipping the checkout page. Great app!

meutrenzinho

Ótimo simplesmente ótimo gostei muito ajuda nas vendas. o cliente que realmente quer comprar agora tem a opção do botão

Man Of Siam

I actually like it. The buy it now button tells someone that they are committing to a purchase. It is a great call to action. People are being instructed as to what to do. "Add to cart" doesn't have the same call to action strength as "BUY IT NOW". When a customer presses "BUY IT NOW" they know that the action they are taking is "BUY IT" Don't just add it to cart.

Homegearpro

The popup is fully editable.Skip the cart page and go straight to checkout, I think it's very useful for me to do the business, thanks a lot.

UrbanF

I like it a lot, it was just what I was looking for. Really helpful! Thank you guys for the work that you've done creating this.

glamoutfitters.com

Just installed. Looks great! Hope it gives results. I'll give more feedback later after seeing it in action.

MODASO

THIS APP REALLY GREAT. WORKS AS EXPECTED, NO NEED TO FIND CODES TO INJECT AT YOU LIQUID FILE. THANKS. REALLY APPRECIATE.

Supra Trend

I used this app and it worked it helped me remove the cart page so where my customer got from point A to B easily

Roxycats

I use it today and need to check the result. Easy setup and Looking good. Recommend to all of you. Excellent!

MPacky

it's Awesome i really liked it thank you guys and i also liked that more importantly that it's free thanks