Fast Checkout In One Click

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

Mama Gaïa

Location France

Really great app that takes only seconds to install and customize. I use Gempages and I didn't have to do any coding or editing on the page, it integrates seamlessly.

But does not go well with other apps (Bold Custom Pricing), as it bypasses auto-discount that apply during cart verification

Bemeestar

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 18 minutes

ainda vou testar, para ver se é bom, depois faço uma avaliação mas detalhada, não tenho como dizer agora

Trebleblue

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....good.....

For My Dogs Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's a good APP I recommend it 4 EVERYONE!!! It does what it it say it do which is important. And, its FREE!!!!

Throw Pillow Market

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used it for fast checkout. I liked that it increased conversion. I would like it if it went straight to checkout page.

www.shopjunkie.store

Time spent using app About 2 months

get it don't hesitate just do it you better say what you don't want to you better not hit that x button.

Lookout Marketplace

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is an excellent application. My only gripe is that about every 4-5 tries, the application doesn't 'pop up', and the 'normal' add-to-cart kicks in. Great for a free application however.

Isupermarkets

Location Kenya

Cool it is a great app, Helping to minimise time to the undecided customers. Directing them on the next steps..

Cadeau Chou

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me to direct checkout without add to cart page.It really works. I recommend and I am so happy with that

Haute Prestige

Time spent using app 34 minutes

cant try yet
jkblhjggjkgoiugpiuguiglkgjbjkghjgljhgljhbutiubtoiutvoutouitiutoiutoytbuytouytboitobtoitboiuytbo