Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
November 6, 2018

WORKS PERFECTLY! I was having some issues to adapt it to my multilingual webpage and their support team fixed it in a couple days. Awesome customer support, Sherii was amazing. Definitely recommend it to everyone. It's crazy that this app is completely free. They even don´t have the typical promotion of their app that makes it look like a scam. All apps should be like this one.

Trakking Solutions
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2018

Fast checkout with one click
good app !
Updates take only 5min. after 5min its updated in your websites.

Kalosales
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 2, 2018

Haven't used the app yet. I have high Hope's. I read reviews just like you now I understand why all reviews are 5 star initially. I got your back if it is good or not once I test it

Fitmill100
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 31, 2018

love it, its perfect and free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooommmmmgggggggg!!!!!

cinPies

CoupleLifeGoals
October 18, 2018

Simple, fast.
Had one job, did it.
If only other apps were this straightforward for simple actions like that !

Victor and Paul
France
October 14, 2018

Their button can replace the regular "Add to Cart" button. It skips right to the Checkout page. They also have the pop-up cart option too! MUST INSTALL for your Shopify store. 5 stars!

Easy Everyday Tricks
Edited October 11, 2018

Just, this App is super, no I am OK wit hthis option, you must try this app, is Free, I love it now. vv

My Buy US
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 8, 2018

This app is pretty simple and usefull. It Does exactly what it says it does! I've been looking for this solution for a while. Thank you so much!

Loja Geek & Games
Brazil
October 7, 2018

Great add to my site for sure. Was real easy to install and setup. Check it out in action. www.Saletrio.com

SaleTrio.com