Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Skip cart page and go to direct to checkout!

Berry's Natural Products

I am now noticing that people are selecting the buy it now button as my stats for added to cart are going down. Love it!

droneplane

me gusta la aplicacion es bastante util para el desarrollo de la pagina la velocidad desarrollo esta perfecta

TEU .CO

Forneça alguns detalhes sobre o que você gostou ou não sobre o uso deste aplicativo. Seus comentários podem ajudar outros comerciantes a decidir se devem usar este aplicativo.

idees-pratiques.fr

Only on probem: the app is active at the installation. It would be better if you let us turn it on when we are ready. But 5 stars thanks!

Special Someone

Fast Checkout works exactly as it is described and it works super fast. The best part is it take literally less than a minute to set up.

FlawsomeFurz

Best app ever thank you so much for making my work easier my customers can now check out fast and easy

FeelFriday

Looks good and effective! We are excited to see what results this will bring for our shop. So easy and quick to install, so we can already recommend others to try it.

Velves

I love the app everything is perfect the conversion of my shop is clearly better since i installed fast checkout in one click thank you

Misc. Goodies

Works Great. I wish there was an option to make the buy now button bigger or smaller though. But it's totally free and works, so it's hard to complain much about that. Thanks to whoever made this!

leathermshop

good good gooooooooooood goooooooood gooooooood gooooood gooooood gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.