Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Skip cart page and go to direct to checkout!

mybuisa

good app, easy, and free, thank you so much, good good good good good good good good good good good

Vida de Cusco

Very good app. Thank you!

WhY BuY co

Great application, I really recommend it. Customers click "buy now" more than they click add to cart

Chase Value Centre

Best App I will Rate 10/10. It has relieved me from major development. Highly recommended and suggested. best part is its free i just love it.

almalaky

seems to be nice application , the reason i am looking for such kind of app is to reduce the time taken to complete purchases

Flawless Brows

Awesome app. Helped me to increase the converstion rate. But please clean the old cart when you redirect to the checkout. Thanks a lot.

Ayasha

I use this app to gain sales and a higher conversion rate. I think this app can be very useful for abandoned carts. I am hoping it helps me gain more sales.

Gigi’s Market, LLC

This is definitely a great tool for my store! Thank you very much for making this a free app! #LetsGetToShopping

shop.AxeDr.com

Excellent app, lifesaver. Highly recommend it if you need a secondary add to cart or buy it now button.

Extra Beauty Shop

Great app to use would recommend in your store. go get it and try it for yourself. take my word or not.