Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Hold My Print

I can't believe it! I had the site working ala 100% but needed an app to jump from the cart to checkout. I installed this app and when I went to checkout it wouldn't let me enter the discount codes, it wouldn't add the overpriced items, and it wouldn't let me go back to the cart once I entered the checkout... I have no words.

March 15, 2021

Hi! Very sad to read about your unsatisfying by the app, but our app don't change any template and don't add a single line of code to your store, and after uninstalling the app your store should work exactly as before. Please, check your other apps or store setting that could change your storefront

Tech Thrive

messed up my site. speed score dropped by a full 21 points when i uninstalled. coding must be messed up and tied itself to other stuff. would not reccomend

March 9, 2021

Very sad to read this. Our app couldn't drop site speed after uninstall. Also, the app was reviewed by Shopify Performance team and all speed tests are great.

The app don't change any template in the store and use native Shopify script tag functionality, so after uninstalling the app your store will work exactly as before.

Mamacitas Fashion

You Guys should let people try the app before asking for a review when the app its not even intall.,

ThriftPods

I paid for the app $4.49 plan but did not receive the stated feature, and my plan wasnt activated.
So now I am billed but they are still asking me to buy the plan, pls fix this!!

April 17, 2020

HI! Unfortunately, we can’t check what was causing the problem you experienced when our app is uninstalled. Could you please provide more details?

Express Neon

Did not give me the option to do the free version? Forced me into the paid version????????? pls someone from the app help me
contact me orders@expressneon . com

April 15, 2020

Thank you for the review, unfortunately, free plan available only for stores that under development and for Shopify partners stores.

PETIT LOLI

I contacted them twice for issues with layout... still no answer... Anyone there ? can you answer your clients please ?

October 21, 2019

Hi! We didn't received your messages. What's your problem?

Trendsbylondon

NOT WORKING PORPERLY WWDVHJQFVSDNN VDNs mndv knBFKBEKBFNMAD DNMS DFBWHHBFANLNEIF JKWJRJIPQEJR PEFQJR PROP