Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

CertifiedLit

I like that this app gives the customer the option to go straight to checkout, which eliminates the go to cart step, making checkout quicker.

Bikeinyou

i don't know how it would work but I will try thanks what else should i say if not able to test the app what else can i say eh? c'mon let me used bro

Legazy PH

Will provide review again upon using this application on my store.
I'm currently using it for testing.

Comfort Weighted Blanket

I haven't used it yet so i will update everyone after a week. so its too early for me to comment on anything now.

Bela Site

Legal gostei achei interessante vou testar e volto pra contar pra vcs da minha experiencia com o app ! Espero que funcione na minha loja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unkn0wnSquad

works great, it really helps drive conversions up as it deletes a page where you might loose sales! im happy to have installed this program to my store!

Shop Full América

Gostei muito do aplicativo nos trouxe muitos resultados, aguardamos mais atualizações, estamos no aguardo.

The KING Store

Thanks for App, nice instrument. Perfect for me. this one really boosted my sales. I recommend this app to every store.

imashopaholic

Great app easy to install matched my website colours instant one or two clicks max and it works. Recommended for sure!

Clauzon

This app is very good i trust this app without doubt, the checkout is very good optimized, and my conversion rate have a lot of increased.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36