Fast Checkout In One Click

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

ShopBlueCrate

5/5 Had a few problems that were caused by my browser I tried incognito mode and everything worked great.

Vendeti

Time spent using app About 2 months

LA MEJOR APLICACION HASTA EL MOMENTO. LLEVO DIAS BUSCANDO ESTA SOLUCION HASTA QUE POR FIN DI CON ELLA MIL GRACIAS

promotienda21

Location Spain

It was working fine but not working now. promotienda21 is our website. Please check and fix. Thanks for reading my message.

jointstars.us

It's still in the testing phase, It's still in the testing phase, It's still in the testing phase, It's still in the testing phase

Julian Coffee World

Great app, setup was quick and easy. Looks great on the website love the idea as it is what Amazon offers.

CertifiedLit

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like that this app gives the customer the option to go straight to checkout, which eliminates the go to cart step, making checkout quicker.

Bikeinyou

Time spent using app 14 minutes

i don't know how it would work but I will try thanks what else should i say if not able to test the app what else can i say eh? c'mon let me used bro

Legazy PH

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Will provide review again upon using this application on my store.
I'm currently using it for testing.

Comfort Weighted Blanket

Location Australia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

I haven't used it yet so i will update everyone after a week. so its too early for me to comment on anything now.

Bela Site

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Legal gostei achei interessante vou testar e volto pra contar pra vcs da minha experiencia com o app ! Espero que funcione na minha loja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36