Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

by Carty Labs

Sticky Add to cart, Quick Buy, Cart Recovery, Cart Animator

GabyRos

very good and easy to install and use reccomended looks very pretty on the website easy to use and install

June 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Let us know if you need any help. We are committed to providing excellent service to our customers. 🙏🏻

Bitty Cool

Great app. It has increased my store's sales and is easy to configure and adjust. Also, the support staff for the app are very attentive and are a pleasure to work with!

GoodMates Fine Food

This app is really useful and easy to use! Thank you to the support team who got back to us very fast and fix our issue.

Tips Flash

I'm using this app since 10 minutes but I already love it, this deserve much more download, thank you.

June 2, 2021

Ionic Springs

Literally the BEST customer service any app has ever had to offer... Quick responses, they fix problems on the spot... CartyLabs please never change because you're doing it right and going somewhere with your app! <3

May 30, 2021

Thank you so much 🥰.

Eden Pure Skin

There was a problem with how something displayed on mobile devices. It was QUICKLY resolved. Kind and helpful staff. Very grateful.

HÁI Swimwear

They are super friendly and responsive. Look forward to having the new feature by them. Highly recommend!

MON CAVISTE | Vins Bio & Naturels de vignerons authentiques

I was looking for an app that would allow me to shorten the customer's buying journey, with the ability to choose multiple products without leaving the collection page, and then have a pre-purchase summary with the option of quantities. All for free.
It's done with this app! The integration and the rendering are very Pro.
And if like me you want to enter the code to customize this or that element, Rita (team) is a listening and qualified information very above average. It's professional and very pleasant. I am a real customer (Marketer) :) and recommend this app !
Bruno

Stockholm Co.

Great customer service, always willing to help, its a good app we will see how much our customers interact with it, maybe some kind of analytic could work for us to see what it works and what not. Thanks

May 10, 2021

Thank you for the review and also the feedback. We are currently building analytics, and it will be out in a couple of months. We will inform you know once we launch this new feature.

FARTIKAS

La mejor aplicación que he encontrado, recién la instalé en mi tienda en México y funciona de maravilla, tiene funcionalidad premium que otras app ofrecen y lo mejor de todo es Gratis !

Previous 1 3