Fast Conversion Bar

Fast Conversion Bar

by COMCODE

Fully-Customizable Promotional Topbar. Show Happy Customers.

The Corner Depot + Outdoors

I use this app to increase gun and ammo sales. Easy to install and create any bar you want. Excellent app for any Shopify store.

Greenville House

Look good to me so far. I Like this app. Easy to install. I like how it is look on my site.
Thank you so Much!

PugliAmo

Very useful to display any info onto your website! I really like the fact that you can personalise the message and display anything, not only orders!

Voerautomaat store

Great app to place text in the header, and very easy to use.
There are many apps to place headers but i prefer this app.

Pleiphone

muy buena aplcacion, facil de usar y muy util para convertir. la recominedo al cien por cien, ........

Frankie Supermarket

An awesome app and very simple to use, easy to customize as well, few tweaks and we really love the outcome on our site homepage, highly recommended...

Tienda Oficial Valmy

I used this app to inform my client about currency exchange rates, It helps me a lot for its easy way to use it

Canggu & Co

Perfecto! For me, the bar was a great way to show some important stats I want our customers to know. Soooo easy to use x

HDLV-USA

Great app. works well. easy to install and operate. helps with social proof and validation for your store.

Fashius Co

NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!NICE!!!

Previous 1