Fast Pre‑Order & Draft Order

Fast Pre‑Order & Draft Order

by Apps On Demand

Sell preorder, Coming Soon, Out of Stock & Sold out Products

Mtl pop culture

I used this app for the pre order and it worked perfectly, price is way under competitors.
Customer service is 100%, Matt is my saver.

Love To Worship Limited

I bought this app mainly because of its affordable pricing plan compared to competitor applications as for a start-up with a limited budget monthly costs are important.

However, what most impressed me was the support - initially I required some customisation that went slightly beyond the current options available and they fixed this without further cost within a day. This was really important for us in terms of brand consistency, so having had their support was really great. And getting this without further costs was even better.

A couple of months down the line (after a few plan switches of my shopify account to save costs while continuing to build) I went back live and had to contact their support team again. Their response was really fast and after some trials they worked out what the problem was (which was specific to my theme) and within hours all was solved.

So their after-support is pretty good and together with the pricing I can only highly recommend this app.

Acqua de Luxe Beachwear

SCAM. I'm desperate now trying to fix the huge mess that this app made on my product page. I already deleted the app but the issue is still there. Now thanks to this app I'm no longer able to see the SOLD OUT thumbnail.

CEO BLENDS

The support is fantastic! I had an issue with getting one of the buttons to work and support got back to me straight away and fixed the issue. Great customer service.

Rhinoo3D

The support is really fast. I had a issue with a theme and couldnt use the Pre order function. After contacting the support I got a really fast answer and they solved the issue.

Ankh & Lotus

I was having so much trouble at first getting the pre order button to be responsive, but some previous code from another deleted app was affecting it. Matt worked with me every step of the way to get the problem resolved. Outside of normal business hours so I really appreciate that. I didn't have to wait 24-48hours to get support. Matt responded quickly and worked with me until my issue was resolved!

Vinyl Depot UK

Great app and very friendly, helpful and fast support! My questions were answered quickly and the issues sorted out in no time.

Buttons Baby Bowtique

This app is SO user friendly and the customer service is phenomenal. It didn’t offer something particular I was looking for, but they made it happen-and quickly at that! I’m so thrilled I found what I was looking for at such and affordable cost.

Fedde&Kees®

Easy to use. Does what it should do without too much fuss. And most important. I had a question, got a reply within seconds and the help I needed.

Have to have

I am so happy I found this app. Is really good and easy to use. Anything you need, there is a chat and any time there is someone to help you, you just have to ask. They fixed my problem in 5 minutes. I really recommend it!