Fast Pre‑Order & Draft Order

Fast Pre‑Order & Draft Order

by Apps On Demand

Sell preorder, Coming Soon, Out of Stock & Sold out Products

Ankh & Lotus

I was having so much trouble at first getting the pre order button to be responsive, but some previous code from another deleted app was affecting it. Matt worked with me every step of the way to get the problem resolved. Outside of normal business hours so I really appreciate that. I didn't have to wait 24-48hours to get support. Matt responded quickly and worked with me until my issue was resolved!

Vinyl Depot UK

Great app and very friendly, helpful and fast support! My questions were answered quickly and the issues sorted out in no time.

Buttons Baby Bowtique

This app is SO user friendly and the customer service is phenomenal. It didn’t offer something particular I was looking for, but they made it happen-and quickly at that! I’m so thrilled I found what I was looking for at such and affordable cost.

Fedde&Kees®

Easy to use. Does what it should do without too much fuss. And most important. I had a question, got a reply within seconds and the help I needed.

Have to have

I am so happy I found this app. Is really good and easy to use. Anything you need, there is a chat and any time there is someone to help you, you just have to ask. They fixed my problem in 5 minutes. I really recommend it!

2 Next