Fast Pre‑Order & Draft Order

Fast Pre‑Order & Draft Order | Reviews

by Apps On Demand

Sell preorder, Coming Soon, Out of Stock & Sold out | BFCM

Fullie Hardware

The app works very well and the support and customization was all done super fast. Very much appreciated Korstiaan

Sundaystyler

Amazing level of support! I have been using this app for a while now and it has helped with cash flow being able to sell a few weeks before the stock is due to arrive. Whenever I have had any issues the developer responds within minutes! I would highly recommend this app for any shopify store.

CVLCHA

The app is user friendly and works great for pre-orders, but, what stands out for us is the outstanding customer service! Matt, Thank you for you assistance!

Te Atatu Toasted

Easy set up, looks good and quick response to a question, very happy to have found this app. Thanks Team

Mtl pop culture

I used this app for the pre order and it worked perfectly, price is way under competitors.
Customer service is 100%, Matt is my saver.

Love To Worship Limited

I bought this app mainly because of its affordable pricing plan compared to competitor applications as for a start-up with a limited budget monthly costs are important.

However, what most impressed me was the support - initially I required some customisation that went slightly beyond the current options available and they fixed this without further cost within a day. This was really important for us in terms of brand consistency, so having had their support was really great. And getting this without further costs was even better.

A couple of months down the line (after a few plan switches of my shopify account to save costs while continuing to build) I went back live and had to contact their support team again. Their response was really fast and after some trials they worked out what the problem was (which was specific to my theme) and within hours all was solved.

So their after-support is pretty good and together with the pricing I can only highly recommend this app.

CEO BLENDS

The support is fantastic! I had an issue with getting one of the buttons to work and support got back to me straight away and fixed the issue. Great customer service.

Rhinoo3D

The support is really fast. I had a issue with a theme and couldnt use the Pre order function. After contacting the support I got a really fast answer and they solved the issue.

Ankh & Lotus

I was having so much trouble at first getting the pre order button to be responsive, but some previous code from another deleted app was affecting it. Matt worked with me every step of the way to get the problem resolved. Outside of normal business hours so I really appreciate that. I didn't have to wait 24-48hours to get support. Matt responded quickly and worked with me until my issue was resolved!

Vinyl Depot UK

Great app and very friendly, helpful and fast support! My questions were answered quickly and the issues sorted out in no time.

Previous 1