SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

by Fastify Apps

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

HS Foster Jewelry LLC

This app offers the exact things I need to help clean up my online business I’m looking forward to working with this app

Shop My Health Beauty

I am looking forward to seeing good results with this APP. I really need to used soon in the store.

Story of Pearls

Used this app to optimize my images. Very easy to use! Haven't explored the other functions yet, but will definitely continue to use this APP

Alilight.net

Amazing app for increasing traffic
Thanks for sharing I like this app enjoy using super awesome great work
!

Spd look-marketing

Questo App e di grande aiuto merita provato per crederci.Tutti che anno bisogno di un aiuto e addirittura gratis per inizio si deve appoggiare su questo App.

alpha-beautyshop

I just installed it and will give my feedback in a couple of days after seeing the effects it have on my store seo improvements. My store is just days old and if the app does a great work then am gonna go for the unlimited pack immediately

Thank you for your review.
Our app will help your SEO. Don't worry! If you have any questions about SEO, we are always here to help you.
Please contact us via email: support@fastifyapps.com. We will fix all issues about our app for you.

Merchant key

I just enjoy the all process that’s allowing me to get my list together,I literally just the power of the app and everything

Your feedback gives us the motivation to grow more! <3

Empire Online Shopping

lets see how this works out as just installed it today. Will send another feedback after a couple of weeks...

Thank you for your review.
If you have any question about SEO, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@fastifyapps.com. We will help you!

I.ANKA-EO LTD

So... I tried the free version of the App first just to see if I liked it. I actually uninstalled it because for a day and a half every time I logged into it I got a 503 Redirect, which is for sure not awe inspiring for an SEO company. Also they didn't notify anyone of problems, everything goes down once in a while but not updating your customers is bad in my book.

Couple things to note...

While it does compress pictures, it doesn't compress them on your home page only your collections, products, blogs and other pages... Which is weird because I would have thought that the home page would be the one you want to load faster, and that those images would be available for compression.

Audit Your Store Feature - While it's good, it uses Lighthouse which is what Google uses, it only tests mobile... It doesn't tell you what your scores are for Desktop so it's a bit misleading. They also say that they will show you how to fix the problems but they don't... Instead they offer third party fixes and things that a non-coder wouldn't even be able to figure out how to do.

Sitemap submit - I did this yesterday and have woken up to see that rather than increasing my Google rank, it's dropped, like a load stone. This seems to be the opposite of what they said it would do.

I have submitted support tickets to see what kind of response I get... But I think I might end up just canceling this app. It doesn't appear to do what they say it's supposed to do, and the keyword search and ranking doesn't seem to show that much information. I say that because I usually get an error every time I try to run it.

January 15, 2020

We are sorry that you had unhappy experience with our app. Our developer team has reached out to you to ask for checking the issue on your site.

Clear Lake Music Shop

I used this app to help me improve my ecommerce SEO in order to optimize and increase traffic. I am happy Ibtried it because it works very well.