SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

by Fastify Apps

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Exotic Bear Watch Shop

I used this awesome app to accomplish a lot of seo optimization for free and will upgrade soon. I highly recommend this app to everybody on shopify

D'Autores

very nice i dont how this app works but i think im doing the right thing. So what else ican say, really i can say much

vértof store

Really nice app, that help you optimize all your pictures for FREE, and this is only one of the benefits

Geneva Watchez

helps with seo for my website. easy to use. will increase traffic and help us give our audience a better experience

TIENDA WALLS

super facil la instalacion vamos a probar que todo salga de acuerdo a lo esperado, confio que va a ser una buena aplicacion por la descripcion que hay

REWIND BY RODNEY WALLACE

BazzarExpert

I use this appp for traffic and is verryy goooooooooooood apppp for new startersssssssssssssssssss try

Importify Trading Co.

This is an amazing and simple App. Very well put together and has seriously increased our traffic in many and great forms.

TheMinkCoatFactory

I use this app to optimize our store and be ranked for traffic. This is very important to land customers and provide security with sales.

The Alt Crowd

Great app, easy to set up and very easy on the eye, new into Shopify so will advise if it’s any good.