SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

by Fastify Apps

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

La Maison de Tao

Application gratuite qui optimise le trafic vers mon site j adore, je recommande fortement cette application

Green works co

nice, it was very nice! Well well done well done well done well done well done well done well done well done

WwMoon

I do not recommend using the program
It has many problems
After you pay $ 19
I knew that he was not contacted
Google Search Console
I try to speak every day with support
I did not find anyone to help me with this problem
I lost $ 19 without taking advantage of the program
I never recommend it

RetroEU

I thing it is good for SEO store optimisation. I am new user for Shopify. I'm trying to correct some mistakes.

D Smart Shop

Easy to use and understand the instruction. Very useful even for free plan. Keep up great work guys !

IQpuzzle

מעולההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההההנהההההנהההההההההנהההה

Solid Stylez

I’m very new to owning and operating a Shopify business. This app really helps a lot providing key components implemented into your store for more sales.

Glamping Merchandise

This app is very easy to use, and does a great job of increasing traffic
to our website. I would highly recommend its use. The program is very user friendly

Zvako Hako

don't have Information and Technology super skills but the app was easy to use. very useful app that i recommend.

Charlies unique shop

I really like this app. keeping data optimized for best store results. This app also helps save time in making data adjustments.