SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

by Fastify Apps

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Mini bikes offroad

Thank you so much for your help mini bikes off road love it. Thanks..................................................

BuyPlayLove

any app that makes you review it before you've tried it is obviously not worth the time and effort.
and now i've given it 1 star its messinag around about submitting it i have done!!!!

Antlez

This app is one of the BEST Thanks And I have already use SEO to optimize my store so thanks you very muts . I am very happy

Urban-Fashn

net gedownload en hoop dat het net zo top is als iedereen zegt. verder is het heel erg simpel, want je hoeft het alleen maar te installeren en klaar is kees.

INTL. UNITED

This is app is so great especially for those that aren't so tech savvy. Thank you for the help and support!

Brass Story

So good this was a a great app don’t miss out on this you will want everything it has! Why are you w

Patriot Petersen

so far so good, very seamless, looking forward to see it operate for me. Hope it increase traffic..

BackWoodz CBD

Dunno yet , So asking before I ever try it gets you 3 stars...i'll change after I see changes. Thanks ...Gonna Update it to a 2 ..Now i see why you ask for reviews before using. I can do all that basic SEO work without an app. Just a teaser app to get people to pay thinking their SEO is in major need of repair. A 92 SEO score and "user accessibility:" 62 score because my page font color inst recommended..BTW no way this app brings in traffic,

November 20, 2019

We're so sorry that you had unhappy experience with our app. "92 SEO score and 62 user accessibility score" are scores based on Google Lighthouse (https://www.searchmetrics.com/glossary/google-lighthouse/) with some audits, not at all of SEO.
Our application is created according to the standards of Onpage-SEO (https://moz.com/learn/seo/on-page-factors) to make higher rank and earn traffic from rank. Customers can SEO manual without app but with our app customers can save a lot of their time to do optimize store for SEO.
I hope you understand what my app is giving our customers.

Fight Co

good app, been using it for a few days and having lost of time. Still got lots to go through but so far im hapyyy

731 Performance

Only just installed lets see how good it is, 5 stars given for ease of use. Lets hope it works, so far the whole process with shopify and its partners seems to be very straight forward. Ease of use is great.