SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

SEO Onpage ‑ Increase Traffic

by Fastify Apps

Fix SEO, Optimize SEO Onpage issues to increase more traffic

Display Port Cables

I just do not understand how it works. I may be with some assistance I would learn to appreciate the product even better

Gift Canadian

App is good, But Pathetic customer support, Asked few question couple of time but no response. Because of that I had to delete the app from my account.

Overall no issue with the app.

BackWoodz CBD

Dunno yet , So asking before I ever try it gets you 3 stars...i'll change after I see changes. Thanks ...Gonna Update it to a 2 ..Now i see why you ask for reviews before using. I can do all that basic SEO work without an app. Just a teaser app to get people to pay thinking their SEO is in major need of repair. A 92 SEO score and "user accessibility:" 62 score because my page font color inst recommended..BTW no way this app brings in traffic,

November 20, 2019

We're so sorry that you had unhappy experience with our app. "92 SEO score and 62 user accessibility score" are scores based on Google Lighthouse (https://www.searchmetrics.com/glossary/google-lighthouse/) with some audits, not at all of SEO.
Our application is created according to the standards of Onpage-SEO (https://moz.com/learn/seo/on-page-factors) to make higher rank and earn traffic from rank. Customers can SEO manual without app but with our app customers can save a lot of their time to do optimize store for SEO.
I hope you understand what my app is giving our customers.

2econd chance we stand together pets Supplies

i made mistake i made on my website and wish i seen this before now in it free i suggest give it a try

November 9, 2019

We're so sorry that you had unhappy experience with our app. Please tell us your issue by sending an email to support@fastifyapps.com and we'll try our best to help

Designer Cleavagee

I have no idea how this app is or works. There’s wasn’t an option to exit out of the page were it was asking for me to review the product. So I don’t know what exactly this app is looking for as far as a review?????

Oh my what an amazing app I was able to click to download it, and then like magic the app was downloaded?!? Cool app.

November 9, 2019

We're so sorry that you had unhappy experience with our app. We have changed and look forward to hearing from you.