Recensioner (146)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 april 2023

The customer service for this app has been super helpful! Lee-ann has gone over and above what I would expect based on the service I've received from other companies' apps I have used on my Shopify store. Very proactive in their approach to customer service.

Simply Sues Naturally.com
En dag användning av appen
Royal Apps svarade 13 april 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎

1 maj 2023

Fantastic service. Can’t wait to see the results. Alex is great helping me get everything set up. I would recommend this app.

Deep Nerdd
En dag användning av appen
20 augusti 2022

Support was there before the app even loaded first. Love it. I enabled my automatic recovery and just waiting for the cashflow to come in. Sick app. Saves me so much time to build and enable what this app offers

Crave Fancy
Kanada
Ungefär 21 timmar användning av appen
30 augusti 2020

AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT - they helped me out with the setup process and showed me how everything works. we set abandoned cart recovery reminders via sms email and push notifications. i was missing a feature and they added it the next day. thanks!

99Jersey
Ungefär 21 timmar användning av appen
Royal Apps svarade 30 augusti 2020

Thank you for the review! we're always here to help and we hope eventually the app will be good enough for you!

30 april 2022

Estou no inicio do uso do app, posteriormente poderia avaliar melhor. O atendimento e suporte do Vladimir foi excelente.

iBonni Innovation Store
Brasilien
Ungefär 18 timmar användning av appen
Royal Apps svarade 1 maj 2022

Obrigado pela sua avaliação🙏 Nossa equipe de suporte está sempre pronta para ajudar 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana😎

15 november 2020

Best support ever! I installed the app and Eric from the support team helped me set up everything over Zoom call! I already got an abandoned checkout converted into a sale the fact that you can use both SMS notifications, push notifications and emails are...

Mercante24
Tyskland
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
Royal Apps svarade 15 november 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Good luck with your store!

13 januari 2022

Alex was very kind and helpful. I installed this app today, and hope this app works well. Can't wait to see it send emails!

CreffectivePaper
Sydkorea
Royal Apps svarade 13 januari 2022

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

10 september 2021

I am using this app to recover abandoned carts. So far it is very intuitive, easy to customize, and the chat feature is super helpful! They are very responsive and were able to show me exactly how to enable one of their key features.

Serenity Supply Co.
Royal Apps svarade 10 september 2021

Thank you for your great review🙏 Our support team is always ready to help you 24/7😎

7 december 2021

Anton was super helpful with me navigating the app! So far, I'm loving the way the abandoned emails are set up.

The Good Cat Company