FavSEO

FavSEO

by Activant

Bulk Title/Meta Description Editor, Advanced SEO Audit

BEADED CREATIONS

Had some technical issues when I first installed the App, but got good support from Nimit, and everything is working 100% now, a very good app to help you gain a lot of insight and understanding of SEO. Will be monitoring my Google Analytics closely to see if there are any improvements. Thank you for keeping it FREE - Recommended for anyone who needs to understand the basics of SEO

Gotchyou

This app is absolutely amazing and really does help with analyzing and improving your SEO. It is especially helpful for us as we have 5000+ products, so the bulk edit meta description is extremely helpful!

Cheapstraws.com

Amazing App! Really helping me simplify my metadata and getting it done. So much value. Easy to use and love the bulk edit feature. You should add a function for images too!

Instant Store

This plugin do a great job. It really easy to use and seem like work well. It might be better than another paid plugin.

Food in Sicily

Great app and professional support. This app is helping us very much (much more than paid app) and support of Ashish was perfect and followed us step by step to optimize the product SEO. I'm sure this app will give great result to our ranking www.foodinsicily.it

Discount Stones

This is a very useful SEO app with a lot of great tools, especially the Title/Description bulk editor for stores with a lot of products.
Changing the product details becomes a breeze compared to inefficient and time consuming Shopify store default editing options.

I personally find the app's "Keyword Rank Tracker" very helpful and a great source of inspiration and ideas for most effective keywords for your products.

Another great thing about this app is their fast and professional Customer Service which helped me with some minor installation issues in a timely manner.
They not only have a resourceful Knowledge Base in their Help Section, but they also answered all my questions about app settings with specific suggestions for my store.
Thank you Ashish - your help is much appreciated!

I will write a follow up review once I explore all app's options and features in more detail.

Keep up the great work!