FavSEO

FavSEO

by Activant

Bulk Title/Meta Description Editor, Advanced SEO Audit

Baby Crystals

I used the App to update all my SEO, once you get the hang of it, it's really easy, the support team is really good, and they always there to help
at first, I was confused and was looking for a shortcut, now I am a pro and it changed my whole site to making sales Thanks Mr support :) from me the guy who askes you for help every day :)

Flower Desire

An amazing all in one app for SEO, which is very easy to use. Great for changing multiple meta titles and descriptions. Very quick customer support as well.

The Sign Shed

Nice app to make life a little easier for everyone trying to keep Google happy! Easy to use if you've a basic knowledge of Meta Tags and hopefully should help your site rank higher with the search engines. Fast customer support, which is always a bonus! Recommended by Rob and the team at The Sign Shed in the UK.

Mileniuum

Es sencilla y fácil de manejar me atrevería a decir que el el mejor seo que he visto en shopify y se lo recomiendo a cualquiera

City Shop Express

We have mostly used all related SEO applications
I think this application is the best in terms of credibility, ease of use and professionalism
We highly recommend using this application because it is really the best SEO application

My Small Store

Best SEO app in Shopify, I tried many and was not entirely satisfied having to jungle back and forth between apps. FavSEO gives me great insights and is very easy to change the darn meta tags.
I wish for variable like {cost}, {page #} but overall it's a terrific app.

الألوفيرا

خدمة العملاء رائعة . والتطبيق سهل الاستخدام ومفيد وعملي هو الافضل من تجربتي الشخصية

لكن انا انتظر النتائج في المستقبل القريب

شكرا لكم ولمساعدتكم لي

Eco Patch

This app was recommended to me as I was battling with my shops SEO. WOW! It is so user friendly and you really do not need to know a lot, to be able to use the app effectively. What's more it is free for an extensive amount of functionality.
I needed a bit of help getting all of the google apps connected, and Nimit was able to help me with this really quickly so I could use the app fully. I would definitely recommend this app if you need help with your SEO as it spells it all out very clearly and in a way that non tech folks can work with.

OneWeek.Com

I recently started using FavSEO, now that I've learned how to use it, it makes my SEO much easier, I like this app and will be using it for all products moving onwards

N.G. Collars

Best SEO app I have come across, super user friendly, gives you a great idea of where are currently at with SEO, and how to go about fixing it.

Previous 1