Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Cartback

Recover abandoned carts & much more w/ FB Messenger Marketing

Rescue Swag

Great app that just works away in the background. Fairly good recovery rates too. Would be nice if it could rotate messages to split test

CSG Store

This app and the customer support are amazing - truly! If ever my Facebook account gets disconnected and I don't know it, these guys contact me and help remind me to check and reconnect it. Also, they are quick with responses on any issues that might pop up. Not to mention, our sales have increased from the abandon cart reminders and more!

www.ultrapoi.com

Great App for a whole new frontier on abandoned carts. Are you still only trying to recover Carts through email??? That is so 2015! Just think about how effective it is to get a message through Facebook messenger vs only checking an email. The customer can reply with no effort and immediately get back to the cart with ease! Try this app out ASAP and BTW Joe provides great support and will help you out if you have any questions!

T A Y Online Store

A great app works great, and Amazing support team they are 1 step ahead with suggestions and follow up.
Highly recommended.

Worldwide PodsBay

As others have said this app simply works. And it works well. It takes a few days to get going but after that it definitely recovers sales and builds a broadcast list. Within the first 8-9 days of installation it had generated and recovered around 1000 USD in sales for me.

Joe at Cartback is always responsive and tries his best to fix issues or make suggestions etc. Strongly recommended.

Physio Memes

Such an amazing App! I recovered $400+ in a month of using it. A lot higher conversion rate than expected for even the lowest tier plan.

Friday Shops

Amazing app, we love it from the first try, we were looking for such a service, and this app is the chosen one because of its performance Awesome app I like it I was looking for such a service and this app is was the chosen one because of its performance.

Beautiful Photo Props

This app is amazing and started making my shop money as soon as I started using it! Customer service has been top notch and so helpful, I haven’t had any problems whatsoever. Love this app and HIGHLY suggest it, especially if you want to make more money!!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

It's great, does exactly what it says on the tin, drives revenue almost immediately is user friendly and superb customer service!

FLunna

Great app, great support I recommend it.
The customer service is also great and responsive, thanks Joe!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46