Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Cartback

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

Learn Japanese with The Japan Shop

Facebook Messenger Marketing by Cartback is amazing! All I can say is that it is a must have app for your shopify store. It will run in the background recovering abandoned cart and even generate sales on follow-up messages. We spent not more than $200 for the subscription and so far so good that it generated $4524 in extra revenue!

Lufink

Great application and great customer service!
The application works really well and has a very good customer service that solves any problem or doubt you have!

Wonder Woman Box

I love it I grow my sales thank you verry much you help my business im verry happy and love this apps

2delica

Very smart app & team! It very useful for my shop. You should install it ASAP. Thank CartBack team so much!

Rescue Swag

Great app that just works away in the background. Fairly good recovery rates too. Would be nice if it could rotate messages to split test

December 17, 2019

Thanks for your review and suggestion. Happy to discuss the split-testing idea further with you if you're up for a call.

Your results with Cartback are fantastic btw!

CSG Store

This app and the customer support are amazing - truly! If ever my Facebook account gets disconnected and I don't know it, these guys contact me and help remind me to check and reconnect it. Also, they are quick with responses on any issues that might pop up. Not to mention, our sales have increased from the abandon cart reminders and more!

December 17, 2019

Thanks for mentioning our customer support.

Yes Facebook pages can get disconnected sometime. If you don't want to have to deal w/ FB disconnects, feel free to try our other app which just uses the phone # from your checkout page to send abandoned cart texts: https://apps.shopify.com/winback

www.ultrapoi.com

Great App for a whole new frontier on abandoned carts. Are you still only trying to recover Carts through email??? That is so 2015! Just think about how effective it is to get a message through Facebook messenger vs only checking an email. The customer can reply with no effort and immediately get back to the cart with ease! Try this app out ASAP and BTW Joe provides great support and will help you out if you have any questions!

December 17, 2019

Thanks for your kind review. I just looked at your stats - you're getting 100X ROI in the past month! We're so happy you're getting such great results with Cartback!

T A Y Online Store

A great app works great, and Amazing support team they are 1 step ahead with suggestions and follow up.
Highly recommended.

Worldwide PodsBay

As others have said this app simply works. And it works well. It takes a few days to get going but after that it definitely recovers sales and builds a broadcast list. Within the first 8-9 days of installation it had generated and recovered around 1000 USD in sales for me.

Joe at Cartback is always responsive and tries his best to fix issues or make suggestions etc. Strongly recommended.

Physio Memes

Such an amazing App! I recovered $400+ in a month of using it. A lot higher conversion rate than expected for even the lowest tier plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47