Abandoned Cart Messenger

Abandoned Cart Messenger

by Cartback

Recover abandoned carts w/ FB Messenger & Messenger Marketing

Rowley's Shop

Using this app for more than a year!!
a Must app to increase sells.
excellent service.
Talked with Joe so many times and always got answers within a few hours.

Recommended

Petite la Petite

There was a lot of issues with the app not working on my page. Customer service was not helpful in getting the problem resolved. The customer service person I spoke to first, who seemed to be in a management position, was very arrogant and clearly did not care that the app wasn't working and just because I showed urgency in getting the problem resolved he was so annoyed, was very rude, and suggested that I just uninstall the app and use another competitor's app.

April 13, 2019

I went through every single one of the 18 separate email tickets between us in the past 3 days. Here's a screenshot for proof https://imgur.com/AUBxuB1

The Cartback team was prompt and helpful each time. The only time we suggested using another app was when we said "ps. We usually respond within 4-5 hours. If that's not going to work for you, I'd suggest going with the other app"

The only reason we suggested using the other app is because you had more than 1 Messenger app installed. And the other app was causing the conflict.

We understand the urgency, which is why we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.

But I think its unreasonable to keep emailing us over and over again because we didn't respond within 1 hour, especially since the problem was that the other Messenger app was interfering with ours. It's unfair to our team who is working hard (even on weekends) to support merchants like you.

The content of your review speaks much more about your character than it does about Cartback. And the screenshot of your 18 emails within a 3-day period backs that up.

And just for the record, you last emailed us at 12:33pm on a Sat (PST) and then hit us with this review at 12:34pm because we didn't reply within 10 minutes on a Saturday

(update: you still have the app installed which shows how ridiculous this review is)

Frankees

This app is great, increased abandoned cart conversions massively. Really really happy with it! Great support too.

MAMAVIPSHOP

Usually, I don't use to write any reviews but if there are 6 stars undoubtedly I will put them... The support equip is excellently,especially Joe. When I needed help with the configuration of the app they replied immediately....On the end Joe called me by video call in order to reply me of all my questions in order to set the app correctly. Thank you very much gays!!!

Crave Mattress

Easy to use and works seamlessly with Shopify. Automatically sends a reminder to the customer who left something in their cart. Highly recommend.

heyydar.com

A very good application. Rapidity in response and customer support quality. Recommend with confidence 5 *****

The At-Home Academy

I wasn't sure whether my customers would use this but I offered a good discount and it seemed to work. I also like that the app sends customers abandoned cart follow ups and for my type of business where customers don't always buy upfront, it pays for itself with just one returning customer sale.

Le Shop Beauté

Absolutely amazing app, worth 1000 times the money ! I should have installed it a long time ago but I was using another one. This one's better.

Shox Store

The best app for get your sales back, the support is really amazing, fast and beyond expectations. Joe helps me in everything. including giving some tips about my business. Best app so far.

ShopDimePiece

Great app! It’s very organized and easy to use. It works seamlessly with your website and takes little to no management. Perfect for those with lots of traffic and little sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43