Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Cartback

Recover abandoned carts & much more w/ FB Messenger Marketing

Worldwide PodsBay

As others have said this app simply works. And it works well. It takes a few days to get going but after that it definitely recovers sales and builds a broadcast list. Within the first 8-9 days of installation it had generated and recovered around 1000 USD in sales for me.

Joe at Cartback is always responsive and tries his best to fix issues or make suggestions etc. Strongly recommended.

Physio Memes

Such an amazing App! I recovered $400+ in a month of using it. A lot higher conversion rate than expected for even the lowest tier plan.

Friday Shops

Amazing app, we love it from the first try, we were looking for such a service, and this app is the chosen one because of its performance Awesome app I like it I was looking for such a service and this app is was the chosen one because of its performance.

Beautiful Photo Props

This app is amazing and started making my shop money as soon as I started using it! Customer service has been top notch and so helpful, I haven’t had any problems whatsoever. Love this app and HIGHLY suggest it, especially if you want to make more money!!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

It's great, does exactly what it says on the tin, drives revenue almost immediately is user friendly and superb customer service!

FLunna

Great app, great support I recommend it.
The customer service is also great and responsive, thanks Joe!

Landsyne

Good app! Very easy to understand and set up! thanks a lot to the great support team especially Joe!

Unique Leather Bracelets

I have recently deployed the app and still working on fine tuning it, but my customers are using it. Support has been awesome and very responsive! Joe was proactive in offering suggestions on best practices of the app.

Studio58 Hair Extensions

We have had this app roughly a month. Easy set up, very intuitive, and excellent support if required. The abandoned cart part of the app alone has resulted in over £4000 worth of extra sales!

Baltic Essentials

Great support and over Father's Day weekend no less!! They even offered to drive into the office to support me. What dedication. For this reason, we have chosen their messaging app over the competitors.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46