Smart Messenger

Smart Messenger

by DropShip Tools Team

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

LotusLeggingsOutlet

allowing us to recover abandoned carts through a more personal way is huge. Facebook messenger is where our customers are already engaging with us more fully. And in addition to abandoned carts, we send receipts and post-purchase followups (for upselling). The ROI is huge. But just as important than that, our customers feel engaged and taken care of before and after the sale which leads to better customer retention and lifetime value.

Weighting Comforts

Perfect app for a simple, easy extra touchpoint to boost Messenger marketing. Was great that they had a 30-day trial—we've already made an extra $5K in sales just during the first week of using it. Their support team is also very responsive and prompt. Had an issue where the coding looked off on our site but support was able to fix it within a day! Great customer service.

Highfive Shoppers

Within a month 10 extra sales, $ 851 sales generated. It's helping us to get more sales :-). The must-have Shopify App.

Tana Bracelet

Nice app and very helpful support team. Highly recommend for those who are struggling to recover your cart abandonments.

Koils by Nature

Excellent app, the BIG companies even use it! Our ROI in 25x some months! Easy to install and maintain. I recommend to all of my clients1

Forte Moda

The app is awesome. It's literally almost always bringing in a 10x+ ROI and the support is amazing. I'd highly recommend this app

Many Deals

I have used this application and it is really impressive, the month of September 2018 got more than 4 K in sales thanks to Cartback, therefore I recommend it completely if you want to increase your sales, and customer service is excellent.

My Bandage Dress

We have this on our store and its performing really well highly recommend to all stores to install well worth the ROI

Snack Hawaii

Cartback is amazing! I have it installed on 3 of my shopify stores. It is more effective than any abandoned cart email sequence. Install it now and bring back at least 25% of your abandoned carts. It's a must have for any ecom biz.

Topchoice PH

I used this app. Give x49 sales. And i like it so much! Its very good application to help you remarketing the app, can build up to 200k sales. I highly guarantee used this app. I will never removed this app in our store. thank you for this! It is a big help! Topchoice.ph ♥️ 5 star for this!