Smart Messenger

Smart Messenger

by DropShip Tools Team

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

Gate 212

There are abandoned cart email apps out there that bolted on messenger as an add-on feature much later on. Cartback is 100% focused on messenger. Their abandoned cart functionality alone is many times worth the price of the app. The nudge through Facebook Messenger works wonders in getting sales that we would have lost. Nearly 10% of our purchases come through abandoned cart Facebook messages. This is such an effective tool to keep your store and your products in front of your audience when they leave your store. And now you can also send post-purchase follow ups with Messenger too.

Guide Shop Life

amazing, a very good tool that makes me earn money every month.
1000% recommended 1000% recommended 1000% recommended

Kovace.com

In my opinion, this is the best Shopify app hands down! every store owner needs to install this on their store if you want an influx of sales!

CreatedOn

so good. i love this app <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Arrow Twenty Two

I have had really great results using Cartback! I would definitely recommend adding it to your store if you are wanting to reach customers via messenger. The support team is awesome and so great to work with! Well worth the cost!

Olive and Frank

Early days using this app but already seeing good results, the support team are super helpful... would recommend!

Orange Burps

This app is very effective at earning income from customers who might otherwise never buy. Thanks for a great app!

Pest Doctor

This app really works great to add extra revenue to your store. The support was very helpful in getting us going.

BlissGirl

This app is working great. Joe is super nice, and got my check mark checked by facebook, I didn't have to do a thing. When I had questions he was right there responding quickly. I already have automated messages going through messenger to abandoned carts that my email automation can’t detect. Great app! :)

BabyWaves

Awesome app so far! I'm able to follow up with my customers much easier and don't need to worry about abandon cart emails being caught in the spam folder. These guys also offer exceptional customer service very prompt and clear communication.