Smart Messenger

Smart Messenger

by DropShip Tools Team

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

ZenUp

I just started using this app and it's really easy to use. My CTR is so much higher with messenger targeting compared to email marketing. Joe from customer service is amazing. He answers all your concerns within 24 hours. Highly recommended if you want to improve your business revenues ASAP!

Low Price Foods Ltd

Great looking app and really easy to use; Facebook and Messenger marketing is a must for our websites' dropped basket problem, rest in peace email! So after reviewing ALL the current app options in Shopify, this was the best option (in our opinion) for ease of use, functionality, ROI, cost and support. The guys at Cartback have worked round the clock to get us the Facebook whitelisting and a pre-checked status too. Thanks for the hard work guys! Looking forward to share the successes and ROI with a follow-up review for all you guys reading this and "sitting on the fence".
Stuart
Low Price Foods Ltd

LivingDeal

Great app and great support team!
One of the easiest messenger marketing apps for shopify stores.

Pulp & Press Juice Co.

Joe was great at assisting us with setting up this application. Very great communication and he was very thorough when keeping us up to date with relevant information about this service. So far, so good!

AmericanDecorFactory.com

This app is awesome. The team support is outstanding. Happy customer here and I will be recommending it to my other friends.

jetbaster

love how they treat their customer i am extremely happy Joe assisted me with getting my store whitelisted and now i am looking foward to a fruitful relationship.

Lolawawa's

This is great because abandoned checkout emails can only be sent once the customer has entered all their info (email, billing, etc). With Cartback you can target the people who added to cart but did NOT give you their email address yet. This is huge for abandoned cart remarketing. I love the app and support was amazing!

Lost City Loot

Really like the concept of the app and am sure I will get loads more conversions! The support is second to none! Definitely recommend!

Maryam and Matilda

Great support from the team. Very proactive in setting up the app. Regularly update the status. Thank you for the support

Mythical Slyme

Great support from the team. They were very helpful and proactive in making sure that the app got setup correctly without any input from my side.