Smart Messenger

Smart Messenger

by DropShip Tools Team

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

CUCU Covers

Great support from the team and were whitelisted thanks to Joe! Still early days for us but we've already seen some results. Looking forward to the future with Cartback. Thanks again Team!

SPLASH HER SHOES

Thanks Joe for all the help, amazing Job with facebook to whitelist our store..
I definetly recommend the app for every store.
Thanks mate....

famorey.com

This App is Amazing, very helpful I'm 100% recommend it!
It's a must on every site, I didn't even think that it could really work that well.

Block Center

Nothing more to say beside TRUST Joe.
Just follow Joe steps and you will be on the road for success!

RoketsCo

x22 ROI in the last 30 days. Amazing support team. The app makes you able to talk to your customers too when they have some doubts about answering the automatic messages. GREAT!

NileChic

The checkbox of my store is not prechecked initially, but I already get sales. The support team are really helpful, they contact Facebook team to help get the store with prechecked status in a few days. I hope to get more sales these days :) Highly recommended!!

Shop Easy

Really helped me, they got me whitelisted on facebook as well! Now they can message EVERONE who abandons a cart unlike witj a previous app i used. Keep up the good work guys :)

Goodies Lab Co.

The staff at CartBack are AMAZING. They help setup the app and organised with facebook to get my store whitelisted to get automatic messages!

Luxury Hotel Linen

This app is amazing! Very easy to install and customer service is outstanding. They were very helpful with every step. It only took 2 days for Facebook to approve the checkbox, now its by default prechecked. Every customer that came to my website now getting message on their messenger with extra offers that they cant say no to! Must have app to convert website visitor to a buyer!

Boat Juice

This app and the team behind it are great! These guys had us on boarded and whitelisted with Facebook within a week.