Smart Messenger

Smart Messenger | Reviews

by DropShip Tools Team

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

Tana Bracelet

Nice app and very helpful support team. Highly recommend for those who are struggling to recover your cart abandonments.

Koils by Nature

Excellent app, the BIG companies even use it! Our ROI in 25x some months! Easy to install and maintain. I recommend to all of my clients1

Forte Moda

The app is awesome. It's literally almost always bringing in a 10x+ ROI and the support is amazing. I'd highly recommend this app

Many Deals

I have used this application and it is really impressive, the month of September 2018 got more than 4 K in sales thanks to Cartback, therefore I recommend it completely if you want to increase your sales, and customer service is excellent.

My Bandage Dress

We have this on our store and its performing really well highly recommend to all stores to install well worth the ROI

Snack Hawaii

Cartback is amazing! I have it installed on 3 of my shopify stores. It is more effective than any abandoned cart email sequence. Install it now and bring back at least 25% of your abandoned carts. It's a must have for any ecom biz.

Topchoice PH

I used this app. Give x49 sales. And i like it so much! Its very good application to help you remarketing the app, can build up to 200k sales. I highly guarantee used this app. I will never removed this app in our store. thank you for this! It is a big help! Topchoice.ph ♥️ 5 star for this!

Gate 212

There are abandoned cart email apps out there that bolted on messenger as an add-on feature much later on. Cartback is 100% focused on messenger. Their abandoned cart functionality alone is many times worth the price of the app. The nudge through Facebook Messenger works wonders in getting sales that we would have lost. Nearly 10% of our purchases come through abandoned cart Facebook messages. This is such an effective tool to keep your store and your products in front of your audience when they leave your store. And now you can also send post-purchase follow ups with Messenger too.

Phonecase.PK

This app is really a fraud from last 2 months charging $12 and not giving a single impression. Also Now Increased Price from $12 to $29 for no reason. If you can't provide impression on old price then you should not charge $12 for no reason.
Update: Very un-professional support person behaviour, I'm sure they will change prices again without any reason also they will deduct extra amount without even telling.

Guide Shop Life

amazing, a very good tool that makes me earn money every month.
1000% recommended 1000% recommended 1000% recommended