Smart Messenger

Smart Messenger | Reviews

by DropShip Tools Team

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

LivingDeal

Great app and great support team!
One of the easiest messenger marketing apps for shopify stores.

Pulp & Press Juice Co.

Joe was great at assisting us with setting up this application. Very great communication and he was very thorough when keeping us up to date with relevant information about this service. So far, so good!

AmericanDecorFactory.com

This app is awesome. The team support is outstanding. Happy customer here and I will be recommending it to my other friends.

jetbaster

love how they treat their customer i am extremely happy Joe assisted me with getting my store whitelisted and now i am looking foward to a fruitful relationship.

Lolawawa's

This is great because abandoned checkout emails can only be sent once the customer has entered all their info (email, billing, etc). With Cartback you can target the people who added to cart but did NOT give you their email address yet. This is huge for abandoned cart remarketing. I love the app and support was amazing!

Lost City Loot

Really like the concept of the app and am sure I will get loads more conversions! The support is second to none! Definitely recommend!

Maryam and Matilda

Great support from the team. Very proactive in setting up the app. Regularly update the status. Thank you for the support

Mythical Slyme

Great support from the team. They were very helpful and proactive in making sure that the app got setup correctly without any input from my side.

CUCU Covers

Great support from the team and were whitelisted thanks to Joe! Still early days for us but we've already seen some results. Looking forward to the future with Cartback. Thanks again Team!

SPLASH HER SHOES

Thanks Joe for all the help, amazing Job with facebook to whitelist our store..
I definetly recommend the app for every store.
Thanks mate....