Smart Messenger

Smart Messenger

by DropShip Tools Team

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

RALDSTORE

Must have on every ecommerce store! Made extra 5 sales this month. Be it high Cartback! Super love it.

savenoffershop

This app very useful for us. it can send the message to our custome who abandoned carts in time. I thanks for Akbar.

GeekLoveph

Loving this app. Helps us boost sales by converting abandoned carts. Looking forward to getting more sales in the coming days

MY SEXY STYLES

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Joe is VERY ARROGANT and makes up lies when he realizes they made a mistake. The app is not even performing well anymore so not even worth any money. Take your business elsewhere and save yourself the trouble.

April 25, 2019

Hi Jainmy,

Just for the record, we have 77 emails from you since you've been a customer with us (https://imgur.com/BOng87c). That's a lot of customer service!

I also recently spent a half hour on a video call with you after patiently reminding you of our meeting when you didn't show up.

You also requested twice to be an affiliate referrer for us so that you can refer us to your shopify clients. After I politely declined your kind offer, your response is to call me arrogant?

The mistake that you claim I'm lying about is that your store has other plugins and javascript SDK's that are interfering with our app. I'm sorry we couldn't get it to work on your store. And I'll gladly give you a refund for the last month. I wouldn't categorize this as a "mistake" on our part. But it is something we could not accommodate given all your other plugins and popups. I apologize again. Please get in touch if you want that refund.

Finally, I would add that Cartback has done very well for you while you had it:

We always strive to provide excellent value and customer service. And reviews like yours are certainly humbling and will help us to improve in the future. But I also want to provide context to show that we went above and beyond to help you. And that you asked us twice for an affiliate program because your results were so good.

ALPAKA

I love this app! The best feature is its 'abandoned carts' feature. Also, the discount widget has helped us get extra sales when customers are on the fence.

Little Wooden Toybox

Love this app! So easy to set up and and makes it easy to communicate with customers and build a PM contact list - not to mention recovering abandoned carts quickly and easily ❤️❤️❤️ Great support too!

Tyny Giraffe

This app is in my must have apps. Super easy to use and configure. ROI is crazy. Absolutly recommended.

My Minimo

I haven't even finished up my trial yet and this app has saved me 30 carts & over 1k in revenue. Keeper.

Rowley's Shop

Using this app for more than a year!!
a Must app to increase sells.
excellent service.
Talked with Joe so many times and always got answers within a few hours.

Recommended

Petite la Petite

There was a lot of issues with the app not working on my page. Customer service was not helpful in getting the problem resolved. The customer service person I spoke to first, who seemed to be in a management position, was very arrogant and clearly did not care that the app wasn't working and just because I showed urgency in getting the problem resolved he was so annoyed, was very rude, and suggested that I just uninstall the app and use another competitor's app.

April 13, 2019

I went through every single one of the 18 separate email tickets between us in the past 3 days. Here's a screenshot for proof https://imgur.com/AUBxuB1

The Cartback team was prompt and helpful each time. The only time we suggested using another app was when we said "ps. We usually respond within 4-5 hours. If that's not going to work for you, I'd suggest going with the other app"

The only reason we suggested using the other app is because you had more than 1 Messenger app installed. And the other app was causing the conflict.

We understand the urgency, which is why we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.

But I think its unreasonable to keep emailing us over and over again because we didn't respond within 1 hour, especially since the problem was that the other Messenger app was interfering with ours. It's unfair to our team who is working hard (even on weekends) to support merchants like you.

The content of your review speaks much more about your character than it does about Cartback. And the screenshot of your 18 emails within a 3-day period backs that up.

And just for the record, you last emailed us at 12:33pm on a Sat (PST) and then hit us with this review at 12:34pm because we didn't reply within 10 minutes on a Saturday

(update: you still have the app installed which shows how ridiculous this review is)