Smart Messenger

Smart Messenger

by DropShip Tools Team

Use FB Messenger for abandoned carts, followups, and receipts

savenoffershop

This app very useful for us. it can send the message to our custome who abandoned carts in time. I thanks for Akbar.

GeekLoveph

Loving this app. Helps us boost sales by converting abandoned carts. Looking forward to getting more sales in the coming days

ALPAKA

I love this app! The best feature is its 'abandoned carts' feature. Also, the discount widget has helped us get extra sales when customers are on the fence.

Little Wooden Toybox

Love this app! So easy to set up and and makes it easy to communicate with customers and build a PM contact list - not to mention recovering abandoned carts quickly and easily ❤️❤️❤️ Great support too!

Tyny Giraffe

This app is in my must have apps. Super easy to use and configure. ROI is crazy. Absolutly recommended.

My Minimo

I haven't even finished up my trial yet and this app has saved me 30 carts & over 1k in revenue. Keeper.

Rowley's Shop

Using this app for more than a year!!
a Must app to increase sells.
excellent service.
Talked with Joe so many times and always got answers within a few hours.

Recommended

Frankees

This app is great, increased abandoned cart conversions massively. Really really happy with it! Great support too.

MAMAVIPSHOP

Usually, I don't use to write any reviews but if there are 6 stars undoubtedly I will put them... The support equip is excellently,especially Joe. When I needed help with the configuration of the app they replied immediately....On the end Joe called me by video call in order to reply me of all my questions in order to set the app correctly. Thank you very much gays!!!

Crave Mattress

Easy to use and works seamlessly with Shopify. Automatically sends a reminder to the customer who left something in their cart. Highly recommend.